Dallmeier Generation III DVRs now at Videor Technical
The new Dallmeier Generation III DVRs are now available ex stock at Videor Technical. New components for this series of DVRs were developed especially to meet the security industry’s high quality requirements. Dallmeier Generation III DVRs – the 2003 IFSEC Security Award winner – include:Read more
- Two new single channel DVRs
- Three new multi-channel DVRs
- SEDOR Technology for double sabotage security: The built-in camera sabotage protection raises the alarm if the recording process is affected by the camera being tampered with.
- MPEG4 transmission – as well as H.261
- SmartFinder – fast and effective picture search: The SmartFinder feature enables you to quickly and efficiently find and evaluate pictures in motion detection.
- Asymmetrical maintenance analysis – security watchdog: This enables servicing and maintenance to be automated.
- Camera management through the user interface: Moveable cameras (domes or PTZs) can be controlled remotely from the DMS/ DLS system’s user interface (or an external keyboard).
|Manufacturer||Dallmeier electronic GmbH & Co.KG|
|Model code||DMS-180 III/24|
|Recording Mode||Real Time / Timelapse / Event|
|Alarm I/O||24 in, 5 out|
|Storage Capacity GB||500|
|Image per second (IPS)||50|
|Resolution||720 x 576|
|External Storage||DVD-RW, CD-RW|
|Mount type||24 in, 2 out|
Dimensions mm: 425 x 116 x 445
Weight kg: 10 ~ 12
Voltage: 95 ~ 264 V AC
Power Consumption: 150 W
|Environmental Specifications||Operating Temp oC: 5 ~ 40|
|Additional info||Integral LC Display for status and information. SEDOR Technology for automatic sabotage recognition. Security hardware with VdS approval. The SmartFinder feature enables you to quickly and efficiently find and evaluate pictures in motion detection. Moveable cameras (domes or PTZs) can be controlled remotely from the DMS/ DLS system’s user interface (or an external keyboard).|
|Download PDF version|