Dahua Technology, a video-centric smart IoT solution and service provider, is highlighting its latest innovative industrial products as well as the related cutting-edge solutions of machine vision at Automate 2019, one of the biggest automation solutions convention in North America, during April 8th to 11th at booth #8831 in Chicago.
Focussed on the theme of ‘Win the Future’, the biennial show collected the latest innovative automation solutions, covering robotics, vision, motion control, and related technologies. Amongst over 500 exhibiting companies, Dahua Technology has presented its leading expertise and vision for the future.
Comprehensive range of cameras
- Area Scan Camera: With 0.3MP~25MP effective pixels and max 815fps, the device transfers image data via GigE, USB3.0, CameraLink and CoaXPress. Compatible with various industrial and non-industrial applications, the wide range of products with great cost-efficiency are designated to meet customers’ needs.
- Large Area Scan Camera: The ultra-high pixel camera with resolution of 12MP~50MP supports multiple interfaces, including GigE, CameraLink and CoaXPress, suitable for various high-precision applications.
- Smart Camera: Includes code reading cameras equipped with Movidius processor, which supports most 1D, 2D barcode reading with high speed and high recognition rate; and X86 open platform camera with IntelX86 main control chip inside, which is convenient for customers to carry out secondary development.
- 3D Camera: With a maximum speed of 2m/s, 3D camera can scan objects as big as 1000mm (W) * 1000mm (H) * 2000mm (L). Accuracy is up to 5mm * 5mm * 5mm, making it suitable for a variety of logistics, express delivery and other sorting occasions.
Integrated solution and advanced demo
- Video Tracking System: By realising the binding of product barcodes and video streams, the system provides visual backtracking methods to improve workflow and resolve quality disputes, well-applied to assembly lines, warehousing centres, transfer stations and distribution centres.
- High-speed Code Reading Demo: Able to read the bar code quickly and accurately under high-speed circumstances, which shows Dahua Technology’s expertise in bar code reading. Its applications cover logistics sorting, logistics warehousing, visual traceability, etc.
- High-precision 3D Demo: High-precision 3D camera can measure small parts with a 20μm margin of error, widely used in the field of high precision and small parts such as parts collecting and PCR.
- High-resolution Demo: A large-area camera based on 31MP Sony chip displays high-precision images, suitable for fields like LCD screen inspection, wafer inspection, and semiconductor inspection.
The success of Dahua Technology’s exhibition at Automate 2019 with cutting-edge products and technologies further proves the company’s long-term commitment to the industry and worldwide customers. With a mission of ‘Enabling a safer society and smarter living’, Dahua Technology will continue to explore emerging opportunities based on video IoT technologies to create value for customers.