ACTpro 120 single door station with built-in PSU saves on installation time and space
The ACTpro 120 2Amp is a single door station with a built-in 12 Volt power supply housed in a steel metal cabinet. It facilitates the expansion of an additional door on the ACTpro 1500, ACTpro 2000, ACTpro 4000 and ACTpro 4200 controllers.
Benefits at installation
- Faster Install: the combined controller / PSU is a quicker install than a separate controller and PSU
- Compact: much less space is needed than when installing a separate controller and PSU
Benefits after Installation
- 5 Year Warranty
- Voltage Monitoring through ACT Software: fast diagnostics of potential voltage issues at the door without having to access the controller / PSU - an early indication of problematic locks
- Break Glass monitoring: monitor the breakglass status in real-time
- Current Limiting: protects against short circuits in the system
What are our installers saying about the ACTpro 120?
“Monitoring the voltage to the door stations and controllers through the ACT software helps us detect potential voltage problems before they arise without having to open the unit to measure the supply voltage with a multi meter” -Bobby Corrigan, Ultimate Security on the ACTpro 120.
|Manufacturer||Access Control Technology|
|Model code||ACTpro 120|
|Max No. of Doors per Controller||1|
|Electrical Specifications||Voltage: 12 V DC|
Dimensions mm: 255 x 233 x 86
Weight g: 2450
|Environmental Specifications||Operating Temp oC: -10 ~ +50|
|Accessories||1-door expander for ACTPro 2000 / 3000 controllers|
Maximum of 14 ACTpro 120 door expanders to each ACTpro 2000 and ACTpro 3000. Programmable inputs and outputs. Auxiliary relay output. Supports entry/exit readers. For indoor use only; surface mount.
|Download PDF version|