TDSi has launched a re-designed power supply unit for its EX series access control units
TDSi has launched a re-designed power supply unit for its EX series of access control units.
The new unit incorporates a range of key design and performance enhancements, resulting in significant improvements to the ease, speed, and therefore the cost of installation.
Key features of the new system include:
- Low profile case - new design makes the installation less obtrusive
- Fully accessible mains input connections - allows the incoming supply to be connected without the need to dismantle any part of the case
- High-quality 3 A output - minimises noise and maximises reliability
- Fused distribution of power - provides individual fused supplies for both the access control unit and the associated locks
- Knock-outs for interfacing to trunking and conduit - provides multiple installation option
- Multiple rear cable entry options
- Simple cable screen termination clamps - provides reliable connection of the cable screens
- Space for standby battery with charging facility - provides un-interrupted operation in the event of power failure
- LEDs to indicate power supply or fuse failure - provides diagnostic aid in the event of a system problem
TDSi's range of EX-series units continues to provide users with the widest choice to meet their access control needs, as well as the ability to support future expansion of the system, if required.
The company's EXpert range also provides for more advanced hardware integration - such as lift control and alarm point monitoring.
|Max No. of Doors per Controller||2|
|No of Cardholders||48,000|
|Communication Type||RS-232, RS-485, Ethernet (TCP/IP)|
|Onboard No/Type of Inputs / Outputs||8 in, 4 out|
|Universal / Wiegand Reader Interface||Yes|
|Electrical Specifications||Voltage: 230 V AC|
Dimensions mm: 390 x 410 x 90
Weight g: 7,250
Operating Temp oC: -5 ~ +45
Operating Humidity %: 0 ~ 95
Fully expandable - up to 7 EXpert2 slaves per master giving control of up to 16 doors. Compatible with EXguard PRO PC software. 1,000 event buffer. Available with integral TCP/IP port.
|Download PDF version|
More TDSi Access control controllers
TDSi - Guide to integration of security systems and its benefitsDownload
Education plus integrated access controlDownload