|HID will demonstrate the power to connect people, devices and applications under the theme “Your Security. Connected”|
HID Global®, a worldwide leader in secure identity solutions, recently announced that under the theme “Your Security. Connected,” it will demonstrate the power to connect people, devices and applications with its broad Genuine HID® portfolio of interoperable secure identity solutions at next week’s ASIS International seminar and exhibits in Atlanta. The company will also highlight its latest innovations in mobile access that leverage Bluetooth Smart and NFC, and solutions for migrating to more advanced levels of authentication. In addition to demonstrating its broad range of solutions for creating, using and managing secure identities, HID Global will feature products and services that address the specific needs of Government, Healthcare, Corporate/Enterprise, Financial/Banking and Education markets.
HID Global will demonstrate its extensive portfolio in booth #3510 at the Georgia World Congress Center from September 29 to October 2, 2014. Key demonstrations include:
- iCLASS SE® Platform, Powered by Seos®: The company’s next generation platform for advanced authentication, interoperability and portability. Supports mobile devices and the latest technologies, while offering the flexibility to evolve to future technologies as business needs change.
- Mobile Solutions: Technologies that leverage Bluetooth Smart and NFC for convenient and secure mobile access. Powered by company’s award-winning Seos technology, HID Global’s breakthrough innovations provide superior identity management for the most dynamic mobile access solution in the market.
- Card and Reader Migration Solutions: Demonstrations of the industry’s broadest portfolio of secure identity solutions, including an interactive experience that illustrates the specific steps needed to move to more advanced levels of authentication, interoperability and future technologies.
- Government Solutions: Extensive portfolio of pivCLASS® solutions for physical and logical access control that enable government agencies to comply with latest federal mandates and FIPS 201 for superior security.
- Healthcare Solutions: Complete solution for Electronic Prescriptions for Controlled Substances (EPCS), helping healthcare organisations enhance workflow efficiencies while improving security and meeting regulatory compliance. Also will include demo of EasyLobby visitor management system for visitor registration, badge printing, tracking and reporting.
- Corporate/Enterprise Solutions: ActivID® authentication demonstrations for converged access using one card to open doors as well as to access computers, data and cloud applications. Broad array of solutions to help organisations of any size achieve operational efficiencies and reduce costs, while providing optimum security for their facilities and properties.
The company will also highlight its latest innovations in mobile access that leverage Bluetooth Smart and NFC, and solutions for migrating to more advanced levels of authentication
- Education Solutions: Secure identity solutions for higher-education institutions and K-12 schools. Solutions to meet the unique requirements for protecting students, teachers, staff, faculty and property, improving administrative efficiencies and expanding the use of ID badges to do more than open doors. Additional demonstration in K-12 area will showcase EasyLobby visitor management system for enhanced school safety.
- Financial/Banking Solutions: Comprehensive portfolio of solutions for financial institutions, ranging from threat protection, fraud reduction and multi-factor authentication, to instant financial card issuance and secure online banking services.
- Partner Solutions: Solutions using Genuine HID Technology™ to solve enterprise business problems. Demonstrations of Networked Access Solutions and Embedded Technology solutions that extend the use of a single credential will be on display by strategic partners, including AMT, Avigilon, Coprometro, Feenics, Infinite Peripheral, IMRON, Essex Electronics, Inc., Konica Minolta, and others.
The company will also showcase a wide variety of its best-in-class solutions, including the award-winning FARGO® HDP5000 printer/encoder and other high-definition printer/encoders; its Direct-to-Card (DTC®) printer line; OMNIKEY® desktop readers; and Lumidigm® biometric sensors.