MESSOA innovative license plate capture camera with overview functionality
The SCR506R features MESSOA's innovative CatchALL™technology. An innovative solution to the main challenges faced in traffic surveillance, CatchALL™ technology enables the camera to ignore extraneous information on number plates and even eliminates headlight glare. The SCR506R is a comprehensive solution that requires no external LPR software: reflective plates can be visually identified directly from the monitor. The camera also features integrated Day/Night overview functionality that facilitates monitoring of surrounding areas and delivers information on vehicle type, colour, and shape.
Equipped with a powerful 850nm IR LED, the SCR506R works perfectly even in total darkness to deliver clear and sharp plate captures. The camera's varifocal IR-corrected lens and IR day/night mode keep it in focus day and night, optimizing its round-the-clock image-capture capabilities. In short, the SCR506R delivers the kind of reliability and day-and-night surveillance-and-capture performance crucial to maximizing the efficacy of LPR.
- Reflective plates: optimized to capture reflective plates.
- Day / night overview functionality: monitors surrounding areas, gathering information on vehicle type, colour, and shape.
- 24-hour surveillance: ICR day/night switching enables the camera to adapt to diverse lighting conditions.
- Powerful IR: a high-powered LED helps minimise energy usage.
- Wide field of view: captures a wide 3-8m (10-27 ft) field.
- Rain guard / extendable sunshield: minimise the effects of rain and sunlight on image quality.
- Easy installation: a cable-management bracket facilitates installation in any location.
|Manufacturer||MESSOA Technologies Inc.|
|Chip Inch Size "||1/3|
|Colour Type||Colour / Monochrome|
|Resolution TVL||540 Colour; 600 Monochrome|
|Electrical Specifications||Voltage: 12 V DC|
|Focal Length mm||9 ~ 22|
|Picture Elements HxV||768 x 494 (NTSC); 752 x 582 (PAL)|
|Back Light Compensation||Yes|
|Auto Gain Control||Yes|
|S/ N (Signal/ Noise) Ratio dB||more than 50dB (AGC off)|
|Signal Mode||NTSC, PAL|
|Video Output||1Vpp composite output, 75 ohm|
Dimension mm: 83 x 205
Weight g: 610
Operating Temperature oC: -10 ~ 50
Protection: IP66; Vandal-Resistant
Operating Humidity %: 30 ~ 90% RH
|Additional info||Day and night mode. 850nm IR wavelength. 15 Meter IR distance.|
|Download PDF version|