MESSOA innovative license plate capture camera with overview functionality
The SCR506R features MESSOA's innovative CatchALL™technology. An innovative solution to the main challenges faced in traffic surveillance, CatchALL™ technology enables the camera to ignore extraneous information on number plates and even eliminates headlight glare. The SCR506R is a comprehensive solution that requires no external LPR software: reflective plates can be visually identified directly from the monitor. The camera also features integrated Day/Night overview functionality that facilitates monitoring of surrounding areas and delivers information on vehicle type, colour, and shape.
Equipped with a powerful 850nm IR LED, the SCR506R works perfectly even in total darkness to deliver clear and sharp plate captures. The camera's varifocal IR-corrected lens and IR day/night mode keep it in focus day and night, optimizing its round-the-clock image-capture capabilities. In short, the SCR506R delivers the kind of reliability and day-and-night surveillance-and-capture performance crucial to maximizing the efficacy of LPR.
- Reflective plates: optimized to capture reflective plates.
- Day / night overview functionality: monitors surrounding areas, gathering information on vehicle type, colour, and shape.
- 24-hour surveillance: ICR day/night switching enables the camera to adapt to diverse lighting conditions.
- Powerful IR: a high-powered LED helps minimise energy usage.
- Wide field of view: captures a wide 3-8m (10-27 ft) field.
- Rain guard / extendable sunshield: minimise the effects of rain and sunlight on image quality.
- Easy installation: a cable-management bracket facilitates installation in any location.
|Manufacturer||MESSOA Technologies Inc.|
|Chip Inch Size "||1/3 inch|
|Colour Type||Colour / Monochrome|
|Resolution TVL||540 Colour; 600 Monochrome TVL resolution|
|Electrical Specifications||Voltage: 12 V DC|
|Focal Length mm||9 ~ 22|
|Picture Elements HxV||768 x 494 (NTSC); 752 x 582 (PAL)|
|Back Light Compensation||Yes|
|Auto Gain Control||Yes|
|S/ N (Signal/ Noise) Ratio dB||more than 50dB (AGC off)|
|Signal Mode||NTSC, PAL|
|Video Output||1Vpp composite output, 75 ohm|
Dimension mm: 83 x 205
Weight g: 610
Operating Temperature oC: -10 ~ 50
Protection: IP66; Vandal-Resistant
Operating Humidity %: 30 ~ 90% RH
|Additional info||Day and night mode. 850nm IR wavelength. 15 Meter IR distance.|
|Download PDF version|
More Messoa CCTV cameras
See comparison of Messoa SCR506R with similar Messoa CCTV cameras
Compare Messoa SCR506R with CCTV cameras from other manufacturers
You might be interested in these products
How to overcome the storage challenges of adopting surveillance AI
Five things to consider for AI with video technology
Making your surveillance cyber secure