The MAXxess Intelligent Security Management Software has become even more intelligent...
- Camera icons configured on site plans allow security personnel to effortlessly view images from one video source or pre-configured views from multiple cameras.
- Operators do not need to take a different course of action for different types of equipment.
- Clicking on a camera icon will immediately display the video of the corresponding camera regardless of who the equipment is manufactured by.
- Ultra friendly graphical interface
- AXIS, Dedicated Micros, Cieffe, DVTel, Pelco, Sony and Vista - just a few of the manufacturers whose protocols have been integrated into CCTV Monitor.”
The effective management of critical security information is an increasingly important and complex process. MAXxess simplifies this process which allows security personnel and their managers to be much more effective.
|Manufacturer||MAXxess Systems Europe Ltd.|
|Model code||IP Monitor Module|
|Software Type||Monitoring Software|
|Additional info||MAXxess has developed a CCTV Monitor Module, which seamlessly integrates with AXxess 202 / NS Access Control software, providing an easy-to-use solution to incorporate many different manufacturers' IP Network products.|
|Download PDF version|
More MAXxess CCTV software
You might be interested in these products
H.265 High Efficiency Coding: Video compression for security applications
Five things to consider for AI with video technology
Preparing your organisation with quality situational awareness
Hikvision’s Flow Control and Mask Detection Solutions help facilitate social distancing as businesses restart operations
Pivot3 unveils next-gen video surveillance solution, powered by Lenovo ThinkSystem server with AMD EPYC processors
Intelligent Security Systems helps organisations to get back their employees to work with SecurOS solutions