Honeywell HD3 and HD4 - TDN and colour mini domes
Honeywell is enhancing its successful HD3 range with a new range of True Day/Night and colour mini-dome cameras for indoor applications.
The new range of indoor integrated dome cameras delivers increased flexibility in virtually any installation. The HD3CX, HD3CHX and HD3DX are 1/3" CCD fixed dome cameras with Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology featuring a 2.8-10 mm Vari-focal Auto Iris lens.
Each unit comes complete with everything required for either standard surface mounting or flush mounting.
The unique "cable management" housing design allows an installer to easily tuck the power and video connectors out of sight within the base of the housing.
- Surface or flush housing for greater installation flexibility.
- 3-D gimbal gives you 360° pan, 160° tilt and 360° horizontal adjustment. For additional flexibility, wall mount or pendant mount brackets are available.
- Offered in True Day/Night (540TVL), super high-resolution colour (540TVL) and standard resolution colour (350TVL). When combined with our aspherical lens, edge distortion at any focal length setting is all but eliminated.
- Tamper resistant housing protects the camera and cabling.
Please contact us for further information on this new range.
The HD4DX is a high-resolution digital True Day/Night camera that switches from colour to black and white mode, depending upon available light. Producing 540 TVL, the HD4DX reproduces sharp images with outstanding accuracy.
This integrated camera system is rugged, loaded with high performance features, is easy to install and features a 3.3-12mm Vari-focal auto-iris lens.
- True Day/Night switching - selects the mode appropriate for the best picture and automatically removes the IR cut filter
- One-button toggle control gives you easy access to the On-Screen Display menu for easy installation
- 3-D gimbal capable of 360º pan, 90º tilt and 360º horizontal adjustment allows for maximum lens rotation
- Local video output and On Screen Display menu for easy on-site camera set-up
- Vandal resistant aluminium alloy housing and a scratch-resistant polycarbonate dome cover - can withstand heavy external impacts
- IP66 rated for safe outdoor installations
- Privacy image masking - 4 programmable zones
- Optional wall bracket available (HD4-WK)
|Chip Inch Size||1/3|
|Colour Type||Colour / Monochrome|
|Dome Type||Continuous Rotation|
Voltage: 12 VDC / 24 VAC
Power Consumption: 4.8 W
|Focal length||3.3 ~ 12|
|Rotation Angleso||360 Pan, 90 Tilt|
|Auto Gain Control||Yes|
|Electronic Shutter range||1/50 ~ 1/120,000|
|S/ N (Signal/ Noise) Ratio dB||>50|
|Built-in IR LED||Yes|
|Video Output||1.0 Vp-p, composite @ 75 Ohms|
Dimensions mm: 140 (dia) x 30 x 92
Weight g: 1,100
Operating Temp oC: -25 ~ +55
Operating Humidity %: 0 ~ 95
|Additional info||Vandal resistant aluminium alloy housing and a scratch-resistant polycarbonate dome cover. Privacy image masking with 4 programmable zones. Accessories include optional wall bracket (HD4-WK).|
|Download PDF version|