Hanwha Techwin America introduce new megapixel HD network dome camera
Samsung has introduced the SND-5080, a megapixel HD network dome camera which allow users to gain maximum benefit from the very latest megapixel camera technology.
The SND-5080, which is packed full with advanced features such as Intelligent Video Analytics, incorporates Samsung's WiseNet1 DSP chipset, which has been specially designed for megapixel HD network domes and cameras.
The H.264, MPEG4, MJPEG and JPEG compression methods incorporated into the WiseNet1 DSP, provides users with the ability to simultaneously transmit images to multiple locations at various frame rates and at different resolutions including 1.3megapixel (1280 x 1024), 16:9 HD (1280 x 720), QVGA (320 x 240), SVGA (800x 600) and VGA (640 x 480).
With such a wide range of compression methods and resolutions to choose from, a number of different users, if authorised, will be able to simultaneously monitor live images at one location, record video evidence at another or view live and recorded images on a Smartphone. At the same time JPEG images of an incident can be attached to an alarm email notification with the additional facility of storing pre and post-alarm images on a camera's internal SD memory card.
The ONVIF compliant SND -5080 1.3 megapixel HD network dome camera has an Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) capability which includes optical tripwire and enter/exit direction detection as well as Appear/Disappear function to detect the movement of objects. IVA also has a scene change tampering function which creates an alert if, for example, paint is sprayed on a camera lens or there is an unauthorised movement of a camera away from its usual field of view.
Other key features include:
- The latest CMOS image sensor that achieves clearer images than a normal megapixel CCD, especially under low light conditions.
- Progressive scan which provides a much higher quality of video capture - especially of moving objects. The well defined horizontal lines makes it possible, for example, to read car number plates on moving vehicles without the motion blur effect.
- The option of utilising Samsung's license free NET-I viewer or SVM-S1 Centralised Management Software (CMS) centralised network management which provides out-of-the-box network capability for all connected Samsung products.
- 1280 x 1024 resolution.
- 16: 9 HD (720p) resolution support.
- True Day/Night camera with ICR.
- 2.8 ~ 10mm Mega pixel varifocal lens (F1.2).
- Bi-directional audio support.
- SD memory slot for internal recording.
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
|Make||Hanwha Techwin America|
|Manufacturer||Hanwha Techwin America|
|Previously known as||Samsung|
|Chip Inch Size||1/3|
|Colour Type||True Day / Night|
|Resolution TVL||1.3 MP|
|Sensitivity lux||0.3 lux @F1.2|
Voltage: 12 V DC, 24 V AC, PoE
Power Consumption: 7 W
|Focal length||2.8 ~ 10|
|Back Light Compensation||Yes|
|Auto Gain Control||Yes|
|Electronic Shutter range||1/30 ~ 30,000sec|
|S/ N (Signal/ Noise) Ratio dB||50|
|Built-in IR LED||Yes|
|Network Properties||Network Protocols: TCP, UDP, NTP, HTTP, DHCP, PPPoE|
Dimensions mm: 133 X 129.5
Weight g: 525
Operating Temp oC: -10 ~ +50
Operating Humidity %: 0 ~ 90
Operating System: Windows 2000, XP, Vista
Web Browser: Internet Explorer 6.0 or Higher, Firefox
|Download PDF version|
More Hanwha Techwin America IP Dome cameras
See comparison of Hanwha Techwin America SND-5080 with similar Hanwha Techwin America IP Dome cameras
Compare Hanwha Techwin America SND-5080 with IP Dome cameras from other manufacturers
You might be interested in these products
Making your surveillance cyber secureDownload