Security Center 5.0 – Genetec’s unified security platform
The Security Center is a unified security platform that seamlessly blends Genetec's IP license plate recognition, video surveillance and access control systems, AutoVu, Omnicast and Synergis, within a single innovative solution. Consolidate real-time monitoring, alarm management, reporting, and playback of events across all your security systems, from one interface.
Here are some of the latest features of version 5.0:
• Unified configuration: A single client application can now be used to efficiently configure your video, LPR, and access control systems, streamlining the whole configuration process for system administrators.
• Next-generation video engine: Security Center 5.0 video performance enhancements include rendering of more cameras per workstation, an enhanced streaming engine that optimizes routes video and audio will take throughout your network, and better video fluidity over wide area networks (WANs).
• Local video caching and buffering, all-frame video playback: This new function of Security Center 5.0 buffers video locally on the client workstation, reducing the amount of retransmission that is typically required for video thereby minimising bandwidth usage, as well as providing users faster access to recorded video.
• Intrusion integration: Security Center 5.0 now supports the integration with third-party intrusion panels and perimeter detection systems. Users can now run reports on intrusion panel events, view video tied to intrusion events, and arm/disarm intrusion devices either through automated scheduled tasks or manually via the user interface.
• Enhanced integration toolkits: The Security Center Software Development Kit (SDK) has been augmented with embedded video functionality, now providing developers with a single SDK for access control, video, and LPR. Additionally, Genetec has added a number of new toolkits to its existing portfolio, namely a web service SDK for development geared towards additional operating environments and an intrusion driver development kit (DDK) to facilitate the integration of third-party intrusion panels.
Interested in obtaining more information on our products and solutions, check out our website at genetec.com or visit us at ASIS, booth 846.
|Model code||Security Center 5.0|
|Software Type||IP Surveillance Software|
The Security Center is a unified security platform that seamlessly blends Genetec's IP video surveillance, access control and license plate recognition systems within a single innovative solution. Version 5.0 has been enriched with features such as Visual Tracking, a new Cardholder Manager task and the full integration of Genetec's license plate recognition system AutoVu.
|Download PDF version Download PDF version|
More Genetec CCTV software
You might be interested in these products
Unify Your Security Communications with Access Control, Video Surveillance, and ALPR
Three simple ways to optimise your bandwidth management in video surveillance
Considerations and best practices for migrating to an IP-based access control system
Extending the lifespan of physical security through unificationDownload
How to migrate to an IP-based access control systemDownload
Reducing the cost of video surveillance system deployment and operationDownload
Mission Control webinar: Improving safety at airportsDownload
OPTEX announces its REDSCAN PRO LiDAR sensors now fully integrated with Genetec Security Center to offer enhanced perimeter protection
Agent Vi and Genetec collaborate on innoVi video analytics platform and Genetec Security Center integration