FUJIFILM Europe showcased wide range of Fujinon zoom lenses at IFSEC 2017
At this year's IFSEC, the FUJIFILM Europe booth focused on the great variety of high-quality Fujinon zoom lenses. Highlights on the booth were the Full HD zoom lens series with 32x and 60x optical magnification that were presented in live demonstrations. Both lens series combine large optical zoom ratios with high resolutions and large sensor formats of 1/1.8” and 2/3”.
The new 32x zoom lenses impress with Full HD image quality across the entire zoom range with maximum focal lengths of up to f = 400 mm (FD32x12.5SR4A) and f = 500mm (FH32x15.6SR4A). To respond to increasing market demands for colour images even in low light, the lenses are designed for large sensor sizes of 1/1.8” and 2/3”. The built-in visible-light-cut filter enables reliable performance even in fog, rain and snow. Analogue control for zoom, focus and iris is supported as well as serial control via RS232C interface for operation by PC. In addition, the lenses support the widely used Pelco-D protocol.
Added value for easy operation:
- Improved back focus adjustment for simple handling during set-up;
- Compact size (20% smaller than before) to fit into a great variety of housings;
- Control panels on top of the lens body enable direct access to adjustment functions - easy handling even after the installation into a housing;
- Higher installation stability due to additional affixing holes downside.
The 60x telezoom lens series D60x16.7 and D60x20 feature 2 megapixel Full HD resolution. The D60x16.7 lenses are designed for a maximum sensor size of 1/1.8” and cover a focal length range of f = 16.7 ~ 1000 mm while the D60x20 lenses offer a focal length range of f = 20 ~ 1200mm on 2/3” sensors. Thanks to the built-in 2x extender the focal length can be doubled, giving clear identification and recognition of objects at 4 km distance.
Discover additional features such as:
- Anti-vibration technology: built-in optical image stabilisation due to moving glass elements inside the lens. This unique optical image stabilisation technology compensates for image vibration; the result is a stable picture even at long focal lengths
- Remote controllable built-in filter system: 2 types of ND selection for observation suitable at most light conditions. A visible-light-cut filter gives advantages in most critical weather conditions such as fog and rain
- Autofocus function: the one-shot autofocus system enables accurate and reliable focusing based on contrast measurement within the scene
- Precise lens control by PC: adjust zoom, focus and iris by your computer via RS232C interface
|Manufacturer||FUJIFILM Optical Devices Europe GmbH|
|Lens Format inches||1/1.8 inch|
|Focal Length mm||12.5~400 mm focal length|
|Iris Type||DC Iris|
|Lens Mount||C mount|
|Zoom Ratio||32 zoom|
|Minimum Object Distance m||3|
The new FUJIFILM 32x zoom lenses impress with Full HD image quality across the entire zoom range with maximum focal lengths of up to f = 400 mm fo the FD32x12.5SR4A. To respond to increasing market demands for colour images even in low light, the lenses are designed for large sensor sizes of 1/1.8” and 2/3”. The built-in visible-light-cut filter enables reliable performance even in fog, rain and snow. Analogue control for zoom, focus and iris is supported as well as serial control via RS232C interface for operation by PC. In addition the lenses support the widely used Pelco-D protocol.
|Download PDF version Download PDF version|
More Fujinon CCTV camera lenses
See comparison of Fujinon FD32x12.5SR4A-CV1 with similar Fujinon CCTV camera lenses
Compare Fujinon FD32x12.5SR4A-CV1 with CCTV camera lenses from other manufacturers
Ensuring cybersecurity of video
Making sense of today’s security camera options
Fujifilm’s Anti-Shock and Vibration technology ensures constant performance for machine vision cameras