Fujinon's new day+night zoom range
Fujinon introduces their powerful new range of day+night lenses.
Historically, many so-called day/night lenses have had to re-focus lenses when they adjust from day to night mode - due to the different wavelength of visible light and IR light forming an optimal image at a different focal point.
The Fujinon range utilises specialised elements, which enable true day/night surveillance with absolutely zero focus shift. This optical technology is being offered in zoom ranges, delivering unrivalled magnification without focus shift up to 2,200 mm.
Within the zoom range the 60 x telephoto zoom lens offers unrivalled performance within its peer group:
- Illuminating - brightness of F3.8 delivering clear, sharp images even at long ranges
- Long range - 60 x zoom (1500 mm with 2x extender), clear identification of individuals at a distance of 500 m
- Compact and light - only 5.2 kg, easy installation of remote surveillance
- True day night - absolutely zero focus shift
- Complete control - full servo control for fine zoom operation and PC based control, manual iris adjustment override
|Manufacturer||FUJIFILM Optical Devices Europe GmbH|
|Lens Format inches||1/2|
|Focal Length mm||12.5 ~ 750|
|Iris Type||Auto Iris|
|Angle (Field) of View o||28 x 21|
Dimensions mm: 137 (Dia) x 354
Weight g: 5,200
|Additional info||The D60x12.5 lens has a focal length of 12.5~750mm and even 25~1,500mm with the 2x built in extender. With an aperture of F3.8, the standard day version gives clear and sharp images even at long ranges.|
|Download PDF version|
More Fujinon CCTV camera lenses
See comparison of Fujinon D60x12.5R3DE-V41 with similar Fujinon CCTV camera lenses
Compare Fujinon D60x12.5R3DE-V41 with CCTV camera lenses from other manufacturers
Fujifilm’s Anti-Shock and Vibration technology ensures constant performance for machine vision cameras