Dedicated Micros DV-IP ATM - helping the financial sector combat ATM crime
To help the financial sector combat ATM crime, and the fraudulent use of debit/credit cards, Dedicated Micros designed the DV-IP ATM. The unit is specifically sized for installation within the confined conditions of an ATM machine. DV-IP ATM is a professional network video server, and is designed to meet the demands of 24-hour video surveillance using new or existing IP enabled computer networks, for example, alarm reporting, FTP archiving, JPEG/MPEG-4 transcoded video transmission and MultiMode Recording can all be accessed and configured through the network.
The DM range of video servers provide a cost effective means to record and distribute video from your CCTV cameras to any computer on the network, anytime, anywhere.
- IP address notification through a connected spot monitor simplifies the installation process
- Simultaneous M-PEG4 & JPEG transmission and recording
- Designed for central monitoring applications (BS-8418 compliance)
- Simultaneous record, playback, live viewing, archiving and multiple user network viewing with no loss of recording performance
- Automatic connection to remote video receiving centre on alarm
- Pre-alarm recording to capture evidence before alarms are triggered
- Instant Remote Alarm monitoring using Ethernet, PPP modem link, email and SMS
|Model code||DV-IP ATM|
|No of Other Outputs||2|
|Compression Type||JPEG, MPEG-4|
|Interface||Ethernet, ISDN, PSTN, RS232|
|Resolution TVL||720 x 512|
|Image per second (IPS)||50 IPS (PAL) / 60 IPS (NTSC)|
Dimensions mm: 85 x 225 x 322
Weight g: 1,900
|Electrical Specifications||Voltage: 100 ~ 240 V AC|
Operating Temperature oC: 5 ~ 40
Operating Humidity %: 10 ~ 85
|Video Inputs Overview||1V Pk-Pk|
Instant Remote Alarm monitoring using Ethernet, PPP modem link, Email and SMS.
|Download PDF version|