High-performance, high-resolution recording and playback with Dedicated Micros DV-IP RT
The Dedicated Micros DV-IP RT builds on the success of the NetVu Connected embedded RTOS architecture that offers installers and end users a powerful, robust transition into the world of networked CCTV. It has been developed specifically to offer distributed enterprise class installations, high-performance, high-resolution video with optimised transmission - ideal to meet the needs of high-security applications such as cash-counting centres, high-value retail surveillance and bonded warehousing where a high record rate is preferable.
Available in 8, 16 and 32 input versions, the DV-IP RT is able to record at either 200 or 400 fps - depending on the model - a level of performance which enables up to 16 cameras to be recorded simultaneously, at full D1 resolution MPEG4, in real-time. Complementary decoders will allow real time decoding on multiple channels - a capability beyond the performance limitations of PC based competitors.
Other key features of the DV-IP RT include: uniquely, the ability to record NetVu Connected megapixel images from Dedicated Micros new IP Camera, dual composite monitor outputs for viewing flexibility and dual bi-directional audio; a large capacity internal storage of up to 1.5TB which can be expanded by a further 7.5TB via external high-speed SATA ports and an integral DVD writer for local archiving.
The new enhanced performance NetVu Connected processor core allows PowerScript capability to tackle any high performance integration requirement.
- 4CIF at 25fps on all cameras real time viewing and recording
- Simultaneous MPEG-4 & JPEG transmission and recording
- MultiMode Recording: Dynamically-switchable resolution, record-rate & compression (MPEG4/JPEG) per camera
- Deep integration of mega pixel IP cameras
- Composite and HDMi connections
- Simultaneous record, playback, live viewing, archiving and multiple user network viewing with no loss of recording performance
- Automatic connection to Remote Video Receiving Centre on alarm
- Remote Alarm Reporting using Ethernet, Email and SMS
- False alarm suppression and alternative signalling path
- Video motion search allows search back through recordings for movement in a specific area of the image
- NetVu ObserVer remote viewing software
- Multiway DuoVu for live and recorded viewing simultaneously
- Can be used for central monitoring applications (BS-8418 compliance Note 1)
- Built-in internal DVD-R (DVD Writer) and USB ports
- Lip Sync Audio per camera
|Series||DV-IP RT Series|
|Compression Type||MPEG-4, JPEG|
|Network Protocols||IP, TCP, UDP, DHCP, FTP, TELNET, ICMP, HTTP, ARP|
|Image per second (IPS)||10 fps|
|System Requirements||Hardware and System related properties: 2000 GB HDD|
Dimensions mm: 89 x 440 x 500
Weight g: 11,400
Power Consumption: 18 W
Voltage: 100 ~ 240 V AC
Operating Temperature oC: 5 ~ 40
Operating Humidity %: 10 ~ 85
|Additional info||Colour/monochrome with inbuilt multiplexer. Recording mode: Real Time / Timelapse. Signal mode: PAL / NTSC. Secondary storage: 7.5 TB SATA, internal DVD. 14 days recording, Embedded Console, video timeline.|
|Download PDF version|