|Chip Epps and Daniel Bailin will present on “Enabling Compliance for Physical and Cyber Security in Mobile Devices”|
HID Global®, a worldwide leader in secure identity solutions, recently announced that company executives will conduct workshops and present across a range of topics at next week’s ISC West and the Connected Security Expo in Las Vegas from April 6-8, 2016:
Speakers for the ISC West workshops
- Chip Epps, Vice President, Product Marketing, IAM Solutions with HID Global and Daniel Bailin, Director of Strategic Innovation with HID Global will conduct workshops on “The Future of Physical Access in a Digital World” on Tuesday, April 5 from 1:30 to 3:00p.m. and 3:30 to 5:00 p.m. in room 307.
- Don Campbell, Director of Product Management, Quantum Secure, will present “End-to End Best Practices in Systems Integration” on Wednesday, April 6 from 11:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. in room 309.
- Vik Ghai, Chief Technology Officer, Quantum Secure, will present “Are Physical and Virtual Doors Now the Same” on Thursday, April 7 from 2:30 to 3:15 p.m. in Casanova 603.
- Vik Ghai with Quantum Secure will present “Making Sense of Security Without Data Demarcation” on Thursday, April 7 from 10:45 to 11:30 a.m. in Casanova 601.
- Chip Epps and Daniel Bailin will present on “Enabling Compliance for Physical and Cyber Security in Mobile Devices” on Thursday, April 7 from 11:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. in room 307.
Visit HID Global in booth #11063 for demonstrations of the company’s broad solutions for creating managing and using secure identities.