|Keep monitors live, real-time events and pushes alarm or manual notifications out via email|
Feenics will display its award-winning Keep™ by Feenics cloud-hosted access control and security management system, now in its most powerful 15.3 software version, at ISC West in Las Vegas at booth 29093. The latest iteration has faster, real-time alarm management, increased functionality and enhanced scalability in the industry leading hosted security management solution.
Monitoring real-time events
Keep™ gives integrators and their clients choices and is the first ever cloud-based access control platform that can operate as an on premise solution within the end user’s private network, or in a hosted environment, using the same user interface (UI) for either application. In a hosted environment, Feenics has engineered Keep™ to run without servers or appliances on site, lowering the total cost of ownership for the end user and eliminating costly refreshes of servers and hardware. However, when installed within a local network, Keep’s™ server requirements are minimal.
Featuring two-factor authentication, TLS encrypted field hardware and a secure SSL connection, Keep™ provides the end user with robust features and an easy-to-navigate user interface (UI). As a hosted platform, the UI is accessible via PC, tablet or smartphone, providing peace of mind with automatic software updates, full disaster recovery and redundancy.
Keep™ monitors live, real-time events and pushes alarm or manual notifications out via email or SMS; locks down doors with a single click and creates badges, all by using non-proprietary field hardware by global access control leaders HID and Authentic Mercury Security. Keep™ is based on the widely used and deployed Microsoft.Net architecture. This latest version also interfaces seamlessly with wireless lock leaders ASSA ABLOY and Allegion, for endless expansion options while meeting the needs of any facility.
Keep™ integrates into multiple video platforms, and has also implemented a unique, bi-directional, database integration with Bosch Security B and D series intrusion panels, allowing all users, areas of access, PIN numbers and changes to be configured within Keep’s™ cardholder fields. Once saved, that information is immediately sent to the Bosch intrusion panel.
Other standout features include:
- Whether hosted or in a LAN there is no lag or refreshing to populate real-time alarm events.
- QR code integration via phone app provides instant information of active/non-active card holders.
- One-click emergency lockdowns can be performed by door groups or individual door.
- Keep™ Alert functionality allows SMS notifications upon alarm or manually prompted message to an individual or group of users within the database.
- Keep™ Notified, a desktop-installed application, informs users of card holders entering doors without having access to Keep™ or log in required.
- Multiple mobile apps have been designed to alert, command and control the facility.
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) functionality allows any mobile phone to be used to gain entrance through an access point.