BWA’s digital video recorders DiREX-Pro
DiREX-Pro DVRs are suitable for transfer even on low bands such as WLAN, DSL, ISDN or 3G/UMTS/HSPDA, EDGE and so ideal for mobile use. The frame rate adjusts itself to the available bandwidth - with consistent video quality. However, local recording is always at full speed and so video data can be completely restored. Automatic email notifications triggered by sound, movement, alarms and power failure or pre-timed are all possible – complete with picture attachment.
DVRs come with three separate networks – Ethernet (with DHCP support), USB-A (WiFi-USB), USB-B (direct connection) – all of them grant access to both live transmission and to previously recorded data for multiple users simultaneously without thereby impeding local recording. The integrated user list with three-level access protection enables flexible administration, for instance of new team members with temporary involvement in a project.
With its build-in shock sensor and massive -20° to +65°C operation range, the Pro.A30 model is ideal for use in cars, lifts and even outdoors. The DiREX-Pro.A30 easily handles even the most sudden and rapid of temperature changes. The time is synchronised by GPS data acquisition, next to which are shown the coordinates, speed and direction as subtitles on the video picture.
- 4 Video inputs / 2 audio inputs
- memory consumption (w/o video analysis): approx. 4-7 GB/day
- triplex operation via TCP/IP, internal Web server
- FIFO recording for continuously operation
- embedded system (LINUX), non-PC based
- OS and video encoder located in flash memory
- resolution: 384/448/512x288 pix., display: 800x600
- fast Ethernet and USB-A/B interfaces
- PTZ control via RS-485 with presets
- RS-232 for alarm inputs/outputs, sensors
- video sensor with user-selectable masking
- email by camera sabotage, power fail etc.
- opt. software modules (GPS logging, FTP server etc.)
- HDD temperature monitoring, fan-less operation
- small and dust protected aluminium enclosure
|Manufacturer||BWA Technology GmbH|
|Recording Mode||Timelapse / Event|
|Storage Capacity GB||120|
|Image per second (IPS)||20|
|Compression Type||Proprietary, MPEG4 based|
|Resolution||512 x 288|
|Recording System||2.5-inch HDD|
|Mount type||4 in|
Dimensions mm: 125 x 36 x 179
Weight kg: 0.8
|Electrical Specifications||Power Consumption: 12 W max.|
|Environmental Specifications||Operating Temp oC: 0 ~ 45|
|Additional info||int. WEB server - full operation/control via Internet Explorer; LINUX & video codec (user updatable) located in FLASH only; 10 sec pre-alarm dyn.stored in RAM instead of HDD; RS485 PTZ control & RS232 data input (e.g. GPS signals); high compression/quality value, suitable for: WLAN, DSL, GPRS etc.|
|Download PDF version|