The VideoJet 10 networked video encoder brings quality, full-motion 25fps video to networked applications previously limited to low frame-rates. It offers MPEG4 video with audio at no extra cost.
- Efficient compression - Full-motion 25fps video compressed to suit restricted data rate lines
- IP transmission - Easy viewing on any monitor in the network, record anywhere, and transmit to remote locations
- Full-motion video and bi-directional audio - Ideal for access control applications as well as a wide variety of CCTV and surveillance operations
- Picture clarity - Get every situation recorded on the basis of low network bandwidths
- Affordable local video and audio recording - Use a 128 MB compact flash card for recording pre-alarm video in alarm handling operations, or to support ANR™ fault-tolerant recording with BOsch’s VIDOS-NVR
- Decoder version - For standard monitor display.