Bosch VIP X1 XF single-channel video encoder
Same bandwidth, twice the resolution
The implementation of main profile encoding gives users the benefit of DVD image quality video (4CIF) at the same bandwidth as MPEG-4 half resolution video (2CIF)*. Furthermore Bosch's low latency implementation of this main profile technology offers all the compression benefits of live video without sacrificing image quality, for top-of-the-line H.264 implementation.
Designed for IVA
Designed for intelligence from the ground up, VIP-X1XF brings you virtually unlimited performance for best quality video at 25/30 images per second@4CIF and full Intelligent Video Analytics. Adding VIP-X1XF, complete with optional IVA licence, to your existing analogue cameras transforms them into powerful, automated detectors that help operators to stay focused. The encoder brings a new level of automation to your CCTV monitoring. Edge-based, real-time processing instantly identifies and warns security teams of alert conditions, giving them the information they need to act quickly.
SD card and iSCI recording
Record two video streams independently on different media. Video can be recorded centrally on iSCI drives managed by Bosch VRM (Video Recording Manager) and redundantly on local media. If networks fail, Bosch VRM fills in gaps in the central recording via automatic network replenishment (ANR).
With built-in Bilinx support, VIP-X1XF ensures optimum investment protection when migrating to IP. Existing cameras can stay in place, remote configuration functions and PTZ controls keep working without extra cabling, simply connect the coax to the encoder and its done.
- Ultra compact size for easy installation close to the cameraH.264 Main Profile encoding for double the resolution with the same bandwidth requirement*
- Two independent IP video streams per channel allow viewing and recording at two different quality levels ONVIF compliant, compatibility between manufacturers provides customers with open systems
- Designed for IVA, transforms your analogue cameras into powerful automated detectors
- Compatible with Bosch Forensic Search which allows you to scan hours of video in just seconds
- Set adjustable privacy masks, a major benefit for urban surveillance applications
- Direct to iSCI recording and Bosch VRM support eliminates the need for NVR's, significantly reducing cost of ownership
- Bosch ANR support enables video recording even during network outages
|Manufacturer||Bosch Security Systems|
|Video Inputs||1 channels|
|Compression Type||H.264, JPEG, M-JPEG|
|Network Protocols||RTP, Telnet, UDP, TCP, IP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, DHCP|
|Interface||10/100 Base-T Ethernet, RJ45|
|Image per second (IPS)||30|
Dimensions mm: 36 x 88 x 118
Weight g: 250
Voltage: 9 ~ 30 V DC
Power Consumption: 5
Operating Temperature oC: 0 ~ 50
Operating Humidity %: 0 ~ 95
VIP X1 XF features DVD-like quality H.264 video, at up to 25/30 images per second, over IP networks. This unit supports PAL and NTSC sources. It is available in a standard version that supports Bosch VCA algorithms. VIP X1 XF provides Dual Streaming. It is able to generate two independently configurable video streams. VIP X1 XF is ultra-compact, so it is perfect for any application that depends on space-saving solutions.
|Download PDF version Download PDF version|
More Bosch Video servers (IP transmission)
You might be interested in these products
Delivering a smart, secure and healthy workplace with cloud
Security investments retailers should consider for their 2021 budget
Reducing the cost of video surveillance system deployment and operation