Visonic introduces the touch-screen keypad KP-160 PG2
Featuring a stylish design, graphical touchscreen and proximity tags, KP-160 PG2 is designed to maximise user experience while keeping price at bay. The large, icon-based display is clear and appealing, and the keypad replaces the need for costly keyfobs.
The KP-160 PG2 is also suitable for use by children and elderly people. Using the decorative proximity tags, which easily fit on a keychain, any user - young or old - can easily arm/disarm the system, initiate fire and panic alarms and review the system status.
The intuitive touchscreen display dramatically reduces the learning curve for users. There are no complicated commands to remember or blinking lights to interpret. KP-160 PG2 virtually eliminates the need for long training sessions by the installer.
KP-160 PG2 is the ideal solution for controlling basic alarm functions from different locations in the home or small business premises and is compatible with the PowerMaster family of intrusion alarm systems.
KP-160 PG2 Features and Benefits:
- Large touchscreen with graphical Icons
- Easy and intuitive operation
- Suitable for use also in working environments for employees to use their standard RFID card with the keypad
- Sleek design
- Superb value for price
- Performs all common actions such as arming/disarming, initiating emergency, fire and panic alarms, controlling PGM outputs and reviewing system status
- Wall-mounted or desktop use
- Suitable for any home or small office
- Up to 32 keypads in one PowerMaster system (up to 8 for PowerMaster-10 and up to 32 for PowerMaster-30)
- Visonic’s PowerG RF technology
- Extended range – Eliminates the need for repeaters
- Robust and highly suitable for harsh environments
- Provides user with feedback on commands
- Prolonged battery life
- Optional mains power allows always-on status display
- Audible exit/entry warning (even when running on batteries)
- Compatible with PowerMaster intrusion alarm systems
- Alarm system control panel can be installed in a hidden location hard to find by intruders
|Model code||KP-160 PG2|
|Control Panels & Accessories||Yes|
|Physical Specifications||Dimensions mm: 150 x 100 x 20|
|Environmental Specifications||Operating Temp oC: 0 ~ 55|
KP-160 PG2 is a stylish and easy to use two-way wireless user interface for PowerMaster systems. Featuring an attractive design and large graphical touch screen, the KP-160 PG2 keypad replaces traditional
keypads and is the perfect solution for users in both residential and small business premises.
|Download PDF version Download PDF version|
More Visonic Intruder alarm system control panels & accessories
Security investments retailers should consider for their 2021 budget
Vector Flow integrates physical security platform with the C•CURE 9000 security solution from Johnson Controls
Hanwha Techwin adds five new high-definition AI cameras to provide users with cost-effective AI technology
Hikvision launches AX PRO wireless alarm system a more reliable intrusion detection, with fewer false positives