AC-525 - Video integrated networked two-door access controller
AC-525 is a highly advanced networked control panel that offers unified access control and digital video MPEG-4 web server components.
The fully featured access control component manages 30,000 users across two doors (expandable up to 4 doors). The digital video server component supports 2 analogue cameras with PTZ, audio record web server and a USB based local DVR. This cost effective 2-systems-in-1 package cuts down integration costs and is easy to configure and operate.
- Compact full featured integration with complete two-door physical access control interface including two channels of digital multimedia. Install less hardware units, which are dedicated to both fields.
- Compatible with a wide range of analogue cameras, microphones and speakers for video and Voice over IP.
- Supports ISO standard MPEG-4 & Intel IPP video streaming. For connecting to remote NVR hardware or software.
- Supports both USB and Edge DVR.
- Embedded Linux OS based web server lets you access the web-server with IE browser
- On-board 3Amp power supply with battery charger for 7Ah SLA backup battery.
Options for Edge data storage
- On-board pre-alarm and post event timers and custom recording preferences.
- On-board USB 2.0 connection for additional USB 2.0 compliant memory key or Hard Disk Edge DVR (memory only limited to capacity of storage device).
|Make||Rosslare Security Products|
|Manufacturer||Rosslare Enterprises Ltd.|
|Max No. of Doors per Controller||4|
|No of Cardholders||30,000|
|Additional info||Supports two analogue cameras with PTZ, audio record web server and a USB based local DVR. On-board 3Amp power supply with battery charger for 7Ah SLA backup battery. On-board pre-alarm and post-event timers and custom recording preferences. On-board USB 2.0 connection for additional USB 2.0 compliant memory key or Hard Disk Edge DVR (memory only limited to capacity of storage device).|
|Download PDF version|