|The event will present insights on the latest digital security, smart and virtual technologies and payment trends|
The rise of mobile, contactless technology, tighter regulations and emerging payment platforms are driving a revolution. Compounding this change is the increased competition from new entrants such as retailers, telecommunications and non-banks into the payments landscape. The need to be prepared for the future by investing in innovative technology and developing processes to serve the next generation of consumers has never been greater.
Bringing together the whole payments ecosystem in Asia, the 18th edition of Cards & Payments Asia will occupy a total of over 10,000 square metres at Basement 2 of The Marina Bay Sands Expo & Convention Centre. It is the comprehensive platform that will present insights on how consumers can leverage innovative platforms and keep pace with the latest digital security, smart and virtual technologies and payment trends. 2013 will see a total of 8 shows in 1 expo floor encapsulating end-to-end products, services and solutions for banks, telecommunications and mobile network operators, enterprises, government agencies, ticket and transport operators, travel and hospitality, financial institutions and retail and F&B companies to drive and grow service and profitability for these businesses.
Ms Katrina Leung, Country Managing Director of Terrapinn Pte Ltd, said, “With over 200 exhibitors this year, Cards & Payments Asia has seen a 25% growth year on year and will be a one-stop hub for businesses and leaders in the industry. The addition of the Korean pavilion, the doubling in size of our China pavilion and the continued growth of our Singapore pavilion is testament to the strong interest in the growing and fast expanding Southeast Asian markets, while the Future Village Zone will be featuring exciting worldwide product launches that will revolutionise the lifestyle we know today.”
More than 100 industry leaders will address conference attendees on the most pressing issues, challenges and opportunities on the following topics: Cards & Payments, NFC, Information Security, Retail and Future Bank. Over the course of 2 conference days, key leading speakers participating in our 2013 edition include:
"With over 200 exhibitors this year, Cards & Payments Asia has seen a 25% growth year on year"
Cards & Payments
- Tony Chew, Director (Specialist Advisor), Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Mr. Richard Harris, Head of Retail Banking, Vietnam International Bank
- Mr. Thakorn Piyapan, Managing Director, Krungsri Consumer
- Mr. Kelvin Poon, Regional Head of Marketing, International Cards, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
- Mr. Chris Skinner, Chief Executive, Balatro Ltd
- Mr Chandra Barathi, Operations & Technical Director, TUS Isobar
- Mr. Shankar Dharmaratne, Senior Manager- New Business Development, Dialog Axiata
- Mr. John Jung, Senior Manager of Financial Product Planning Department, Telecom & Convergence Business Group, Korea Telecom
- Mr. Seung-hyun (Jack) Lee, Head - Mobile Planning Team, eBCard
- Ms. Mun Ling Yeong, Vice President, Business Strategy and Product Management Office, StarHub
- Mr. Bojan Blecic, Vice President- Experience Design, OCBC
- Ms Bee Leng Chng, Head of Mass Affluent, OCBC Bank
- Ms. Carmencita Gozar, VP Brand, Bank of the Philippine Islands
- Mr. Bernard Lokasasmita, Head of Service & Operational Excellence, PermataBank
Highlights of Cards & Payments
- Mr Syahrir Mat Ali, Senior Executive - Strategic Policy Research, CyberSecurity Malaysia
- Ms Ruth Annus, Head of Migration and Border Policy Department, Ministry of the Interior of Estonia
- Ms Rodora Babaran, National Program Manager, Department of Social Welfare and Development of the Philippines
- Mr. Brian Hay, Detective Superintendent- Fraud & Corporate Crime Group, State Crime Operations Command, Queensland Police Department
To view the full programme, go to http://www.terrapinn.com/exhibition/cards-asia/programme.stm
Other key highlights at the event will include:
- 4 dedicated seminar theatres with over 70 free case study educational seminars on the latest industry development and how to leverage on them to propel business growth
- A Future Village Zone where over 50 companies will showcase the latest and most futuristic product innovations including ‘First in Asia’ and worldwide launches.
- An NFC-in-Action Zone that will demo top NFC product innovations
- Diverse country pavilions from Singapore, China, and Korea that will bring you exhibitors from the region