Flashguard Minn-XE internal sounder / strobe from Klaxon Signals Ltd
Klaxon Signals Ltd (formerly Micotech Signalling) have expanded their existing range with their newly designed Flashguard Minn-XE and Xpro. Both units were developed using the latest CAD technology, to deliver a sleek modern appearance. Minn-XE is a low profile, compact palm sized sounder / strobe unit which is ideal for installations where aesthetics are important and a full sized unit would be obtrusive, eg flats, apartments etc. Minn-XE combines the original good looks of the Flashguard range with the latest technology giving a reliable, high performance multifunctional unit. Xpro is a larger vertical unit which provides excellent value for money for the installer who wants a quality image at an affordable price.Read more
- Unit components - within its vertical mount design - a white housing with blue backplate lens, a high efficiency xenon strobe and a high visibility LED.
- Maximum sound output and modes - 108dB at 1m, with SAB/SCB operation modes, and selectable 9 or 15 minute timer option.
- Front and back tampers - plus 6v NiMH serviceable battery and conformally coated enclosed electronics.
- Fast installation - with 5 - second engineer's test link.
- Compatibility - with all major alarms panels.
|Manufacturer||Klaxon Signals Limited|
|Model code||Flashguard Minn-XE|
|Noise Output dB||108|
|Additional info||This unit offers SAB/SCB modes of operation. Front and back tampers are standard, along with a 6V NiMH serviceable battery and fully enclosed electronics.|
|Download PDF version|