Digi Device Servers - making device networking easy
This allows you to manage and monitor sensitive areas in multiple locations from one PC eliminating the need for local PCs and reducing system and operating costs.
- Simple, easy to install solution
- 1 to 4 ports allows you to connect up to 4 devices
- Easy configuration through web interface (HTTP)
- Switch selectable EIA-232/422/485 for use with virtually any device with a serial port
- Other features include: RealPort® software, SSHv2 security, port buffering and Powered Ethernet
Digi also offers an embedded module solution, the Digi One EM which allows customers to network-enable devices at a fraction of the cost required to develop a custom solution.
|Model code||Digi One RealPort|
|Network Protocols||TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, PPP, TelNet, SNMP, DHCP, RARP|
Dimensions mm: 133.1 x 84.6 x 24.2
Weight g: 64
Operating Temperature oC: 0 ~ 60
Operating Humidity %: 5 ~ 90%
|Additional info||The Digi One RealPort device server is designed for standard serial-to-Ethernet connectivity. It is ideal for applications requiring seamless integration to existing application environments and network device management.|
|Download PDF version|