HID Global and ASSA ABLOY will present their products at the IFSEC 2011
HID Global, trusted leader in solutions for the delivery of secure identity, announced it will showcase the latest advances and offerings in solutions for physical and logical access as well as secure card issuance at next week's IFSEC 2011 in Birmingham. For the first time at IFSEC Birmingham, HID and its parent company ASSA ABLOY are exhibiting side by side, demonstrating how both companies' solutions can work together. Both companies will be showcasing an internet-based security management system using technology that enables the wireless integration of mechanical locks into existing access control systems. In addition, HID Global will preview its next generation access control technology, as well as highlight its new Identity on Demand portal, the new Asure ID 7 card design software and its broad portfolio of migration credentials and readers. During a seminar session HID Global will present its new portfolio of high frequency migration solutions.
HID Global and ASSA ABLOY will showcase their extensive suite of products and technologies for secure identity-related and access control applications at Stand #C50 in Hall 4 at the National Exhibition Centre (NEC) Birmingham from 16 May to 19 May, 2011. Key demonstrations at IFSEC 2011 include:
- The Next Generation of Access Control: For the first time in Europe, HID will demonstrate its iCLASS SIO-Enabled (SE) technology platform, which is designed to raise the bar for card-to-reader security while supporting key emerging technologies and delivering superior performance, enhanced usability and increased environmental sustainability.
- naviGOTM Credential Management Software: HID will show the latest version of naviGO, version 2.0, which enables the addition of PC logon functionality to cards regardless of the existing physical access control system or IT infrastructure.
- HID OMNIKEY® Reader Line: Includes a contact and/or contactless interface with support for a variety of desktop and mobile applications for key verticals.
- Printing and Encoding Solutions: HID FARGO® HDP5000 high definition card printer/encoder and advanced generation FARGO direct-to-card printers. HID will also be showing Asure ID 7, the latest version of its card personalisation software.
- Identity on Demand (IoD) Services: HID services that provide the scale and resources to handle large-volume orders and tight deadlines. Its new secure web portal enables monitoring and managing all aspects of card personalisation projects.
- Genuine HIDTM Migration Solutions: HID technology cards and readers that enable users to seamlessly manage multiple applications and migration projects through a single credential or reader containing diverse technologies.
- ASSA ABLOY's Aperio Enabling Technology: Aperio uses smart technology to enable wireless integration of mechanical locks into existing access control systems, such as the complete solutions offered by HID.
- ASSA ABLOY Cliq Remote: ASSA ABLOY will launch Cliq Remote, an internet-based security management system allowing programming of cylinders and keys to provide remote access control across disparate sites requiring high levels of security.
During an IFSEC 2011 seminar session, HID Global will discuss migration to high frequency access control systems.
Robert Jansson, regional sales manager - Nordics with HID Global, will present on how current technology enable smooth migration to high frequency access control systems, where he will explore the main drivers motivating organisations to upgrade their access control systems. He will explain how migration can pay off in an increased level of security for people and property, as well as operational efficiencies and cost-effectiveness. This seminar session presentation will be held from 1:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday, 18 May, 2011 at the NEC Birmingham in Theatre 2.