Power over Ethernet access control - completes the CEM IP solution - Visit IIPSEC, UK, Stand 017
CEM DIU 220 (Power over Ethernet Door Interface Unit)
The DIU 220 (Power over Ethernet Door Interface Unit) completes the CEM IP security solution. As one of the key players in the market, CEM Systems has taken advantage of PoE Plus technology to be the first to offer 1.6 Amps to reliably power a complete door set (consisting of a controller, two 650mA Maglocks, door holder, sounder and strobe) via Ethernet. Incorporating a high power PoE splitter module, the DIU 220 door interface unit reliably delivers sufficient power and Ethernet communication to power a complete door set using one CAT5/6 Ethernet cable.
DIU 220 has successfully passed Phase 2 of the IIPSEC, innovation in security IP awards...
Benefits at a glance:
- Complete IP Solution - Using CEM's range of intelligent IP card readers the DIU 220 completes the CEM IP solution. Clients simply allocate an IP address for the Ethernet card reader at the door and connect directly to the central communications room using the DIU 220 (Door Interface Unit) - taking advantage of connectivity via Power over Ethernet. With an internal database for offline card validation, the IP readers also ensure the highest possible level of security as they uniquely continue to operate at all times. CEM offers a range of proven IP readers including the CEM EtherProx card reader and industry's most advanced S600e range of intelligent card readers.
- PoE Plus Power over Ethernet Access Control
- Low cost solution
- Eliminates the need for mains power at the door
- Complete IP Solution at a low cost - Reliably powers a complete door set via one Cat5/6 cable.
- Low voltage installation - Can be installed by IT network/security installers without an electrician.
Visit CEM at IIPSEC, UK, 29th - 31st January, Stand 017
Don't miss: IIPSEC Seminars delivered by Dr George Redpath, CEM Technical Director
- Evolution of IP Access Control in Aviation - IP Solutions in Transportation, Tue 20th Jan
- Integrating IP based Access Control - Networked Integrated Solutions, Wed 30th Jan
|Manufacturer||CEM Systems Ltd|
|Model code||DIU 220|
Operating Temperature oC: -10 ~ +50
Operating Humidity %: <95
|Electrical Specifications||Voltage: 55.5 VDC from midspan device|
|Accessories||PoE Door Interface Unit|
DIU 220 has onboard inputs which can be used to monitor conditions such as a fire alarm or activated break-glass condition. It provides direct interfaces to CEM card reader, electric door lock, fire alarm system, break glass unit, exit push button and inputs from alarm devices.
|Download PDF version Download PDF version|
More CEM Access control systems & kits
You might be interested in these products
Top 5 ways to ensure visitor safety and security
Moving to mobile: A guide for businesses switching to mobile access control
Attention OEMs: 5 Ways RFID Readers Can Secure Your Markets
Johnson Controls launches CEM Systems AC2000 v10.2 security management system with enhanced Time & Attendance app
Tyco Security Products releases CEM Systems AC2000 v7.1 access control and security management systems