Keep an eye on things with VideoCenter II
MULTIEYE VideoCenter II is a site-plan based, cross-system video management solution for administering a virtually unlimited number of MULTIEYE systems and simultaneously displaying up to 256 video windows on up to 4 workstation monitors at a polling station. Regardless of whether you need an easy-to-operate but effective solution for reception or a complex control centre solution, the highly configurable VideoCenter II software is suited for a large variety of applications.
The intuitive user interface enables efficient interaction with the video surveillance system and provides all the relevant information in real time via IP networks. In this way, you can keep everything in view, open doors or barriers and receive up-to-date information on critical events within your company, regardless of whether it is local or remote
- Site-plan based video management software for cross-system display and operation of unlimited MULTIEYE systems.
- Simultaneous display of up to 256 video windows.
- Integrated site-plan editor for simple positioning of interactive icons.
- Support of up to 4 monitors.
- For each monitor, freely definable monitor layout (live and playback windows, hot-spots, browser, I/O control window, event lists, etc.)
- User management.
- Dynamic hot-spot function.
- Browser integration: display of HTML pages (e.g. emergency plans of action.)
- Instant replay of recordings and time-shifted playback.
- Automatic alarm-image call-up.
- PTZ control via software, keyboard or operational unit.
- Retroactive control of alarm inputs and outputs.
- Simple installation and configuration.
|Manufacturer||artec technologies AG|
|Model code||VideoCenter II|
|Accessories||Video management solution|
|Additional info||VideoCenter II is a video management solution which can be deployed at a number of locations with simultaneous remote operation of MULTIEYE-HYBRID/NET systems. Several VideoCenter II clients can access the same MULTIEYE system at the same time.|
|Download PDF version Download PDF version|
More artec CCTV software
You might be interested in these products
Designing video management systems using H.265
Sinaloa, Mexico: Connected cities are safer cities
6 questions to ask when choosing a security system
Honeywell launches 30 series embedded network video recorders to provide end-to-end secure surveillance
Interface Security Systems announces interactive remote video monitoring solution for retail industry