Vicon Hybrid DVR strikes a low profile
The Kollector Strike Hybrid DVR from Vicon is a sleek, space-saving 1U high rack-mount unit with a height of just 44.5mm (1.75").
Although the Strike's low profile offers real advantages in control room design, it still comes with massive processing power, comprehensive network connectivity, huge storage capabilities and low pricing. The Strike is already proving to be highly popular among installers and integrators who wish to provide their clients with a digital recording solution which can offer real-time 25fps recording per channel across 16 local inputs plus eight IP inputs.
The Kollector Strike, in addition to delivering all the popular features of Vicon's ViconNet video management software and dramatically reduced power consumption, offers many other great features which include:
- The ability to view, control and record local and remote IP devices across the network.
- In addition to 16 local analogue video inputs, up to eight IP cameras can be connected to the Strike and these cameras can be located anywhere on the network.
- All 24 cameras may be viewed and recorded simultaneously.
- Future-Ready - The utilisation of advanced video processing power enables Strike models to support H264 compression which allows for lower bandwidth requirements, greater image quality and lower storage requirements. With the release of version 6 of ViconNet in the summer of 2010 the Kollector Strike becomes a full H264 recorder.
- Strike DVRs are configured to use the latest iSCSI technology, allowing huge benefits in system design and low cost storage solutions. iSCSI technology also allows great flexibility in system topology, extreme scalability and location flexibility.
- Megapixel recorders - The Strike is among the first recorders to support megapixel cameras. As well as full integration with the exciting new range of Vicon megapixel cameras, the Kollector Strike is designed for complete compatibility with the ViconNet open-platform. This means it is able to support third-party IP and megapixel cameras as well.
- Available with up to 3TB of internal storage and can be supplied with external RAID arrays whenever required.
- Supports lip-synched audio recording with four audio inputs.
- Two NIC cards fitted as standard to facilitate the connection of an iSCSI raid.
|Model code||Kollector Strike|
|Recording Mode||Real Time / Timelapse / Event recording|
|Image per second (IPS)||25 fps storage rate|
|Compression Type||MPEG4, M-JPEG|
|Resolution||720 x 488 resolution|
|External Storage||CD-RW, DVD|
|Audio Recording and Properties||Audio Recording|
|Type of Multiplexer Functions||Viewing, Playback|
Dimensions mm: 44.5 x 483 x 571
Weight kg: 10.9
Voltage: 120 ~ 230 V AC
Power Consumption: 144 W
Operating Temp oC: 0 ~ 40
Operating Humidity %: 0 ~ 95
|Download PDF version|
Contact Vicon Industries
More Vicon Digital video recorders (DVRs)
You might be interested in these products
Vicon - The rise of the standards-based open platformDownload
Vicon - PoE Switch : Total power considerationDownload