Siemens Telecode Door Entry Phone System
- Remote opening - allows users to answer and open secured doors from their own telephone handsets or even from a mobile phone.
- Built in keypad - enabling tenants and regular callers to gain access via a pre-assigned code.
- Multi-application - suitable for both commercial and residential applications, especially multi tenanted buildings.
- Simple to install, but versatile - boasting a host of features, Telecode provides a cost effective, modern and secure solution to door control.
- Accessory range – there is also a range of high quality accessories available, further enhancing Telecode’s performance and ease of use.
|Type of Kit/ System||Keypad & Audio|
|Mount Type||Surface Mount mount|
|No of Entrances||1 entrances|
|No of Call Buttons on Panel||1 call buttons|
|Panel Material||Cast metal panel material|
Operating Temperature oC: -35 ~ +50
Voltage: 24 V DC
Power Consumption: 75 mA
|Physical Specifications||Dimensions mm: 80 x 200 x 40|
|Additional info||For connection to public telephone network. With codelock. Other units are available to for up to 6 door telephones/keypads & 300 stored numbers. Length of code programmable from model TC-5000. Keypad with background illumination.|
|Download PDF version|
More Vanderbilt Audio, video or keypad entry
Compare Vanderbilt TP5 with Audio, video or keypad entry from other manufacturers
You might be interested in these products
RFID and smartphone readers in physical access control
The role of IT in physical access control
Mobile Access - What you need to know
Schooling the market on education securityDownload
Genetec to host its first virtual tradeshow Connect’DX 2020 to connect with physical security professionals
Avigilon brings new facial recognition features to video management software with Avigilon Control Center (ACC) 7.6
Napco Security announces availability of iSecure Complete Cellular Alarm Systems at distribution centers nationwide