Siemens Telecode Door Entry Phone System
- Remote opening - allows users to answer and open secured doors from their own telephone handsets or even from a mobile phone.
- Built in keypad - enabling tenants and regular callers to gain access via a pre-assigned code.
- Multi-application - suitable for both commercial and residential applications, especially multi tenanted buildings.
- Simple to install, but versatile - boasting a host of features, Telecode provides a cost effective, modern and secure solution to door control.
- Accessory range – there is also a range of high quality accessories available, further enhancing Telecode’s performance and ease of use.
|Type of Kit/ System||Keypad & Audio|
|Mount Type||Surface Mount|
|No of Entrances||1|
|No of Call Buttons on Panel||1|
|Panel Material||Cast metal|
Operating Temperature oC: -35 ~ +50
Voltage: 24 V DC
Power Consumption: 75 mA
|Physical Specifications||Dimensions mm: 80 x 200 x 40|
|Additional info||For connection to public telephone network. With codelock. Other units are available to for up to 6 door telephones/keypads & 300 stored numbers. Length of code programmable from model TC-5000. Keypad with background illumination.|
|Download PDF version|