Siemens Telecode Door Entry Phone System
- Remote opening - allows users to answer and open secured doors from their own telephone handsets or even from a mobile phone.
- Built in keypad - enabling tenants and regular callers to gain access via a pre-assigned code.
- Multi-application - suitable for both commercial and residential applications, especially multi tenanted buildings.
- Simple to install, but versatile - boasting a host of features, Telecode provides a cost effective, modern and secure solution to door control.
- Accessory range – there is also a range of high quality accessories available, further enhancing Telecode’s performance and ease of use.
|Type of Kit/ System||Keypad & Audio|
|Mount Type||Surface Mount mount|
|No of Entrances||1 entrances|
|No of Call Buttons on Panel||1 call buttons|
|Panel Material||Cast metal panel material|
Operating Temperature oC: -35 ~ +50
Voltage: 24 V DC
Power Consumption: 75 mA
|Physical Specifications||Dimensions mm: 80 x 200 x 40|
|Additional info||For connection to public telephone network. With codelock. Other units are available to for up to 6 door telephones/keypads & 300 stored numbers. Length of code programmable from model TC-5000. Keypad with background illumination.|
|Download PDF version Download PDF version|
More Vanderbilt Audio, video or keypad entry
See comparison of Vanderbilt TP5 with similar Vanderbilt Audio, video or keypad entry
Compare Vanderbilt TP5 with Audio, video or keypad entry from other manufacturers
Wireless Access Control eBook
Four areas to consider in frictionless access control
5 reasons to integrate mobile technology into your security solution
Schooling the market on education securityDownload
Vanderbilt CPD Event (Electronic Security)Download
Hanwha adds two new medium distance models to their Wisenet QVGA resolution thermal camera range to enhance perimeter protection
ASSA ABLOY helps businesses save money and boost security with their Openow mobile access solution for SMARTair