Attractive and powerful IP portfolio from Siemens
The range of IP cameras and digital video recorders from Siemens provides a solution for any video surveillance application.
- Comprehensive range of attractive, powerful IP cameras and domes
- Future-proof hybrid recording technology for easy migration and system extension
- See more using superior picture quality from megapixel cameras
- Enhanced flexibility with simultaneous dual encoding capability
- Extensive product range, suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications
The range of in- and outdoor IP colour cameras is specifically designed with a stylish exterior to meet the needs of the security environment.
Extensive range of Siemens IP cameras
During 2009 Siemens has expanded the range of IP camera products, including 1.3 Megapixel MJEG/MPEG4 cameras and fixed dome models, IP VGA resolution PTZ domes, as well as stylish indoor, IP security cameras CCIC1410.
This range of cameras supports simultaneous dual streaming in MPEG-4 and M-JPEG, providing the capacity to determine the resolution and quality dependent on the receiving device, be it a digital video recorder, a PC or a 3G enabled mobile phone.
In- and outdoor PTZ colour camera model
A highlight from the range is the new IP colour PTZ dome camera CCID1410. Offering VGA resolution and MPEG4/MJPEG streaming, it delivers crisp video images. Amongst the camera's extensive features are:
- motion detection
- integrated firewall
- up to 2 GB SD alarm image memory
- email notification
Support of network video recording
For video recording Siemens offers a range of SISTORE MX hybrid recorders and SISTORE MX NVS, a software package for network recording, allowing the operator to view live images, as well as to support recording, playback and remote access for up to 64 network cameras per installed server. By supporting audio (both live and recording) from the Siemens network cameras, additional, potentially very important information can be supplied to resolve incidents.
The latest addition - SISTORE MX 3G - offers many advanced and improved functionalities, including:
- Real-time CIF analogue and IP camera recording with up to 500 ips
- PTZ control for dome and pan/tilt units possible from the RemoteView station
- Pentaplex operation
- Various search capabilities
- Network and integration capabilities using Siemens protocols and video management system
|Series||WISENET X SERIES|
|Chip Inch Size||1/4|
|Resolution TVL||640 x 480|
|Dome Type||Continuous Rotation|
|Sensitivity lux||0.7 @ F1.8|
|Pan Speed o/ sec||300|
|Tilt Speed o/ sec||200|
Voltage: 24 VAC, PoE
Power Consumption: 16 W
|Focal length||4.2 ~ 42|
|Back Light Compensation||Yes|
|Auto Gain Control||Yes|
|Electronic Shutter range||1/1 ~ 1/10,000|
|S/ N (Signal/ Noise) Ratio dB||50|
Interface: Ethernet 10/100 Base-T
Network Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, SMTP, DNS, DHCP, NTP, ARP*
Image Frame Rate: 30 fps
Dimensions mm: 167 x 120
Weight g: 950
Operating Temp oC: 0 ~ 50
Operating Humidity %: 20 ~ 80
|System Requirments||Web Browser: Internet Explorer 6.0|
*ICMP, FTPc, FTPs, DDNS, RTP (RTCP, RTSP), IGMP v3, UPnP, NFS, CIFS.
|Download PDF version|