TDSi unveils VUgarde PRO edition
VUgarde PRO is TDSi's range of powerful IP video surveillance solutions, providing full management control of live and recorded surveillance feeds and alarm systems. VUgarde can operate in stand-alone mode, or as part of a fully integrated system and provides a number of options to suit all project and application requirements.
The VUgarde PRO client interface is extremely user friendly to operate and easy to install and configure. It uses drag and drop functionality throughout and display multiple live and recorded video stream. It has been designed to complement TDSi's other long established access management products to help provide strong integrated access control.
VUgarde PRO delivers many user benefits from fast detection of potential threats or emergencies, which can enable operators to clear areas and start a security procedure in a short space of time, to various levels of security personnel with intuitive and reliable control, enabling operators to ensure that the correct personnel can gain entry whilst being mindful of emergency exits.
TDSi's VUgarde range also includes:
- VUgarde Site, which provides everything you need to programme your VUgarde PRO video management system through a highly visual user interface.
- VUgarde NVR, a Microsoft .NET framework based service which is a high-end enterprise level Networked Video Recorder application capable of handling up to 32 streams of IP video.
- VUgarde WALL, a surveillance solution for a central monitoring and control room applications.
- VUgarde PLAY, a real time streaming protocol (RTSP) which is used to video streams from the VUgarde suite of products and also compliment any RTSP stream.
- VUgarde TOUCH, the latest in IP video control that connects easily and manages live and recorded video simply by touching the screen.
For further information on TDSi's IP Video Surveillance Solutions please visit www.tdsi.co.uk or phone 01202 724535.
More TDSi CCTV software
TDSi XProtect Access plugin allows operators to use Milestone XProtect VMS as primary user interface
TDSi’s new EXgarde 4.1 access control software integrates with Milestone’s VMS to offer a complete PSIM solution