Indoor-use mini-dome camera with built-in high-quality vari-focal lens
Tamron releases indoor-use mini-dome camera with built-in high-quality vari-focal lens.
Tamron 2.8-10.5mm vari-focal lens provides 100° horizontal anTamron’s new DC28105N-12 indoor mini-dome camera angle of view at wide setting and boasts largest aperture of F/1.2 in its class
Tamron USA, Inc., the US subsidiary of the Japanese optics company, announced the release of a new indoor-use mini-dome camera with a built-in high-quality vari-focal lens. The new Model DC28105N-12 features a 2.8-10.5mm F/1.2 high quality lens that yields excellent imaging results for surveillance applications.
The development concept
With the expansion of the integrated camera market, there is a strong demand for mini-dome cameras that boast superior cost performance. Following its DCV12 series of high-quality mini-dome cameras introduced in fiscal 2007, Tamron has now developed the DC28105N-12, a mini-dome camera with a built-in high-quality vari-focal lens intended for indoor use. The new product leverages Tamron's high-quality imaging technology to achieve high-precision monitoring. Tamron is committed to delivering the high image quality expected of an innovative lens manufacturer known for integrated development and design.
Integrated high-quality design from lens to camera
- Uses an aspherical lens for optical design capable of high resolution.
- Covers a wide angle of view of 2.8-10.5mm, to achieve a horizontal angle of view at the widest angle of just under 100 degrees.
- Boasts a large-aperture F/1.2 brightness, highest in its class.
- Uses Tamron Multi-coating to reduce ghosting and flare.
- Employs a 1/3" CCD to achieve a horizontal resolution of 540 TV lines.
- Utilizes a design that takes dome cover characteristics into consideration to minimise degradation of image quality after cover installation.
- Pan and tilt adjustment includes a lock mechanism to protect against drift due to vibration, etc., after the angle of view is set.
- A grip has been installed for easier pan adjustment, greatly improving operability during installation.
- Offers one-touch installation for the dome cover.
- Other special characteristics
- Simple design blends in optimally for indoor installation in offices, retail stores, etc.
- Installation components are compatible with general standard electrical boxes.
- Designed with environmental concern.
|Manufacturer||Tamron Co., Ltd.|
|Chip Inch Size||1/3|
Voltage: 12 V DC
Power Consumption: Max 2.3 W
|Focal length||2.8 ~ 10.5|
|Back Light Compensation||Yes|
|Auto Gain Control||Yes|
|Electronic Shutter range||1/60 ~ 1/100,000|
|S/ N (Signal/ Noise) Ratio dB||50|
|Built-in IR LED||Yes|
|Physical Specifications||Dimensions mm: 120 x 98.5|
|Environmental Specifications||Operating Temp oC: -10 ~ +50|
|Additional info||Tamron's new DC28105N-12 indoor mini-dome camera|
|Download PDF version|