Sony NSR-1000 Series of hybrid recording servers
The demand for surveillance systems is growing, and the adoption of IP as a transport mechanism for video is ever increasing. Sony recognised this trend early on, and has been focused on developing products and solutions aligned with this trend. This year, Sony is pleased to announce the introduction of the NSR Series of recording servers.
The key qualities of the NSR-1000 Series are a "hybrid" capability - these recording servers support both legacy analogue and current IP cameras - an open-platform design, and ease of setup and operation. With the NSR-1000 Series, you can open the door to a world of new possibilities in video surveillance.
High picture quality
- HDMI outputs for "full HD" displays - You can view and monitor video via the HDMI interface with Full HD (1920 x 1080 displays. If you use megapixel cameras, you can view the full resolution image with such equipment. What's more, you can set a 6-screen display layout and still view VGA video in full resolution.
With Sony IP cameras
- MPEG4/JPEG dual stream - Connected with the SNC-RX Series, SNC-DS10, SNC-DM110, and later models from Sony, the NSR-1000 can accept both JPEG and MPEG-4 from the cameras at the same time.
- DEPA - Both the NSR & IMZ Series incorporate DEPA - Sony's Distributed Enhanced Processing Architecture. Used in conjunction with DEPA-enabled network cameras from Sony, DEPA helps identify critical events more easily, and provides a streamlined workflow for your video security operations.
Expandability and flexibility
- Additional storage of 2TB x 7 - The NSR-1200/1100/1050H has an internal storage of up to 2TB/1TB/0.5TB respectively. Each can be connected with up to seven units of the NSRE-S200 (2TB Hard Disk Storage Device). With the NSR-1200 in RAID 5 configuration and the seven units of the NSRE-S200, the maximum recording capacity will be 11TB (approx.) in total.
- Remote viewing by controller software - If you install the bundled Controller Software to a personal computer in a remote location, you can supervise NSR-1000 Series recording servers simultaneously in various locations, with flexibility in selecting and viewing live and recorded images.
- IMZ-NS100 Series - In the same series of software solution, Sony also provides the IMZ-NS101/ NS104/NS109/NS116/NS132 Intelligent Monitoring Software. This can be installed on your own Microsoft® Windows® server to monitor and control 1/4/9/16/32 network cameras, respectively. It features the same functionality and graphical user interface as the NSR-1000 Series. The supplied Controller Software can be used for the multiple NSR-1000 Series and IMZ-NS100 Series.
|Manufacturer||Sony Professional Solutions Europe|
|Compression Type||JPEG, MPEG-4|
|Image per second (IPS)||480 fps|
Dimensions mm: 430 x 87 x 417
Weight g: 13,500
Power Consumption: 265 W
Voltage: 100 ~ 240 VAC
Operating Temperature oC: 5 ~ 40
Operating Humidity %: 10 ~ 80
|Additional info||2 TB HDD; RAID 5. Expansion storage: supports NSRE-S200 (2000GB) (max. 7 units). Audio interface line out: RCA-pin, L/R x1 stereo pair. Sensor in: 8-channel photo-coupler (DC3.3-24V); alarm out: 8-channel relay (max. 24V 1A).|
|Download PDF version|
More Sony Video servers (IP transmission)
Compare Sony NSR-1200 with Video servers (IP transmission) from other manufacturers
You might be interested in these products
Clearer security images with View-DRDownload
Harness the power of Full HD picture qualityDownload
Preventing retail losses with intelligent HD surveillanceDownload