New product line from HID - SmartID™ S10, SK10, SW100 and SWK100 13.56MHz contactless reader / writer family
SmartID offers a flexible High Frequency Solution to help users migrate at their own pace. SmartID ISO 14443 readers offer the ultimate choice in interoperability and programmability. Its unique capabilities, such as reading any MIFARE® and/or MIFARE DESFire® sector or application data file, helps to meet any access control solution's needs. Designed for a wide variety of applications from entry level access control to secure ID management, the SmartID family is completely configurable for every access control application challenge.
SmartID readers offer one of the broadest ranges of card compatibility in the industry and can be configured as a specific solution for each project.
SmartID reader is available with or without PIN pad, adding an extra layer of protection for higher security installations making it an ideal solution for customers that require a customizable reader for new or existing installations.
Within the SmartID family of products, HID Global also offers a biometric reader, an intelligent combination of the SmartID mullion reader and fingerprint verification.
- Completely configurable for every access control application challenge.
- Open Architecture Design - ISO 14443A MIFARE®/MIFARE DESFire® contactless smart card, compatible for broad card interoperability.
- Read Flexibility - Reads data from any MIFARE® sector or MIFARE DESFire® application file on the card.
- Data Security - Secure data transmission with 3DES encryption.
- GSA-approved - Included in the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) FIPS 201 Approved Product List
|Model code||SmartID SK10|
|Reader Type||Smart Card|
|Read Range mm||<38|
|LED / Beep||LED, Beep|
Voltage: 5 ~ 24 V DC
Power Consumption: 68 ~ 82 mA
|Physical Specifications||Dimensions mm: 46 x 142 x 25|
Operating Temp oC: -30 ~ 60
Operating Humidity %: 0 ~ 95
|Additional info||The SmartID mullion keypad SK10 reader. Transmit frequency 13.56 MHz. Can be mounted on a door mullion or single-gang electrical box. Secure data transmission with 3DES encryption. Reads any MIFARE/DESFire application data file.|
|Download PDF version|