HID Global has created a new reader/enroller, the bioCLASS™ RKLB57
The new HID bioCLASS™ RKLB57 is a read-only, contactless smart card reader (operating with 13.56Mhz iClass technology) with a keypad and biometric sensor that provides access control verification and fingerprint enrolment all in one reader. It provides three levels of security, including card/biometric fingerprint, card/PIN and card/fingerprint/PIN.
There are several reasons to make the bioCLASS™ RKLB57 the perfect choice for your next security project:
- Save on space and cost - Does not require separate enrolment space or enrolment readers.
- Increased convenience - Utilize dual-purpose field enrolment readers for enrolment and access. Enrolment can be performed anywhere you decide to place an enrolment reader, not just on one or two computer stations in a badging office.
- Simplifies the enrolment process - Easy-to-use field enrolment reader and short instruction sheet allows any administrator to learn the enrolment process in a matter of minutes. Additionally, it comes with multilingual quick start guide (choose from 9 languages).
- Simplifies the purchasing process - Single unit (enroller, reader or reader/enroller) can be easily installed, field-configured and customized, including language selection, to meet the users needs.
- Simplified support - All functions are contained within one reader, which makes the bioCLASS field enroller easier to support.
- Supports Elite Enrolment - The field enroller is designed to support HID's iCLASS® Elite Program™ to provide the highest level of security.
The bioCLASS™ family also includes the bioCLASS RWKLB575 reader/writer with keypad and biometric sensor that provides access control verification, in addition to host-controlled read/write to iCLASS smart cards.
|Read Range mm||<102|
|LED / Beep||LED / Beep|
|Electrical Specifications||Voltage: 9 ~ 12 V DC|
Dimensions mm: 214 x 106 x 58
Weight g: 382
Operating Temp oC: 0 ~ 45
Operating Humidity %: 5 ~ 95
The HID bioCLASS RKLB57 is a read-only contactless smart card reader with keypad and biometric sensor. Three levels of security to choose from: card and PIN; card and fingerprint; card, PIN and fingerprint. LCD display provides feedback on user finger placement and defines custom menu keys. Transmit frequency: 13.56 MHz.
|Download PDF version|