HID Global has created a new reader/enroller, the bioCLASS™ RKLB57
The new HID bioCLASS™ RKLB57 is a read-only, contactless smart card reader (operating with 13.56Mhz iClass technology) with a keypad and biometric sensor that provides access control verification and fingerprint enrolment all in one reader. It provides three levels of security, including card/biometric fingerprint, card/PIN and card/fingerprint/PIN.
There are several reasons to make the bioCLASS™ RKLB57 the perfect choice for your next security project:
- Save on space and cost - Does not require separate enrolment space or enrolment readers.
- Increased convenience - Utilize dual-purpose field enrolment readers for enrolment and access. Enrolment can be performed anywhere you decide to place an enrolment reader, not just on one or two computer stations in a badging office.
- Simplifies the enrolment process - Easy-to-use field enrolment reader and short instruction sheet allows any administrator to learn the enrolment process in a matter of minutes. Additionally, it comes with multilingual quick start guide (choose from 9 languages).
- Simplifies the purchasing process - Single unit (enroller, reader or reader/enroller) can be easily installed, field-configured and customized, including language selection, to meet the users needs.
- Simplified support - All functions are contained within one reader, which makes the bioCLASS field enroller easier to support.
- Supports Elite Enrolment - The field enroller is designed to support HID's iCLASS® Elite Program™ to provide the highest level of security.
The bioCLASS™ family also includes the bioCLASS RWKLB575 reader/writer with keypad and biometric sensor that provides access control verification, in addition to host-controlled read/write to iCLASS smart cards.
|Mount Type||Wall mount|
|Read Range mm||<102 mm read range|
|LED / Beep||LED / Beep|
|Electrical Specifications||Voltage: 9 ~ 12 V DC|
Dimensions mm: 214 x 106 x 58
Weight g: 382
Operating Temp oC: 0 ~ 45
Operating Humidity %: 5 ~ 95
The HID bioCLASS RKLB57 is a read-only contactless smart card reader with keypad and biometric sensor. Three levels of security to choose from: card and PIN; card and fingerprint; card, PIN and fingerprint. LCD display provides feedback on user finger placement and defines custom menu keys. Transmit frequency: 13.56 MHz.
|Download PDF version|
More HID Access control readers
You might be interested in these products
OSDP is the strongest access control for your business
Is your access control as effective as you think?
The role of IT in physical access control
The 2020 State of Physical Access Control ReportDownload
Financial institutions require future-ready physical security technologiesDownload
Physical security supports a future-proof cyber security strategyDownload
HID Global expands biometric identity verification to police forces and military installations around the globe
HID Global unveils compact OMNIKEY 5127CK Reader Core to accelerate and expand the partner ecosystem