HID Global showcased innovations in physical access, logical access and secure card issuance for key vertical markets at IFSEC 2011
- The Next Generation of Access Control: HID demonstrated its iCLASS SIO-Enabled (SE) technology platform, which is designed to raise the bar for card-to-reader security while supporting key emerging technologies.
- naviGO™ credential management software: Enables the addition of PC logon functionality to cards regardless of the existing physical access control system or IT infrastructure.
- HID OMNIKEY® reader line: Includes a contact and/or contactless interface with support for a variety of desktop and mobile applications for key verticals.
- Printing and Encoding Solutions: HID FARGO® HDP5000 high definition card printer/encoder and advanced generation FARGO direct-to-card printers.
- Identity on Demand (IoD) Services: HID services that provide the scale and resources to handle large-volume orders and tight deadlines. Its new secure web portal enables monitoring and managing all aspects of card personalisation projects.
- Genuine HID™ Credential Solutions: HID technology cards that enable users to seamlessly manage multiple applications and migration projects through a single credential containing diverse technologies.
|Model code||naviGO Workstation + naviGO Server|
|No of concurrent PC Operators||Unlimited operators|
|Central / Remote Monitoring||Yes|
|Multiple Tenants / Partitioning||Yes|
Manages HID iCLASS and Prox for PC log-on and HID Crescendo Cards in a PKI environment. Establishes new credentials and it also replaces, revokes or deletes them. The PIN can be changed or unblocked at log-on screen. It includes a full Knowledge Based Authentication (KBA) subsystem which helps the end-user to have Emergency Access to Windows. It has a secure and a self-service workflow option. It also has online software updates. naviGO Workstation + naviGO Server is built on Microsoft .NET Development Environment and is available in 10 languages with additional feature of Central Management of Authentication Sets, PIN Policies and Question and Answer Policies. Dynamic Reporting can be done with the help of this software.
|Download PDF version Download PDF version|
More HID Access control software
You might be interested in these products
A brief history of access control credentials
The 2020 State of Physical Access Control Report
Financial institutions require future-ready physical security technologies
The role of access control in a safe return to the workplaceDownload
Leading an economic recovery requires a faster and safer return to the workplaceDownload
Physical access control in higher educationDownload
How Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) is revolutionising access control systemsDownload
HID Global enhances mobile ticketing for public transportation with the first Calypso-certified Software Development Kit for NFC-enabled devices
HID Global launches Signo biometric reader 25B to capture and read fingerprints in real-world applications