Ernitec launches NVR servers for easy viewing and recording
Ernitec's new NVR servers, the EIP601 and EIP602, support Ernitec's IP product portfolio.
The storage capacities of 2TB and 4TB make the two NVR servers very attractive, and besides the competitive edge in storage capacity, a user-friendly tree-directory ensures that the 32- 64 con-current recordings are easy to manage.
- Supports 1, 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 16, 25, 36 window layout
- Supports different frame rates on live viewing and play-back of recorded data
- Support for all recording modes such as scheduled, motion and alarm recording
- Search video clips by date, time and event
- Flexibility to select individual cameras allowing installations to align with the customer's requirements, going beyond what is possible using a Digital Video Recorder (DVR)
- NVR web client and NVR workstation
|Series||WISENET X SERIES|
Web Browser: Internet Explorer 6.0
System Requirements: Windows 2003
|Video Inputs Overview||64 video inputs|
|Additional info||Supports continuous, schedule, alarm and motion recording with pre-event and post-event time period programmable on per-channel basis. 4TB HDD. 4-channel synchronized playback. Supports 2-way audio.|
|Download PDF version|