Dedicated Micros launches NetVu Console for user-friendly networked CCTV
Dedicated Micros - part of AD Group - has launched NetVu Console, a powerful NetVu Connected remote viewing station which offers installers and end users a non-PC based alternative to remote viewing and telemetry control over the network.
Designed to have minimal installation requirements, the NetVu Console consists of a traditional telemetry KBS3A keyboard and a single channel decoder unit, which, when combined with a standard monitor, provides a remote viewing point on the CCTV system such as a guard station in the outer reaches of a building complex. The solution is simply connected to any NetVu Connected DVR or Server via an IP connection.
Pauline Norstrom, Worldwide Head of Marketing at Dedicated Micros, said: "With the NetVu Console we are delivering an extremely flexible embedded solution so additional control stations can be rapidly deployed for operators/security guards - with ruggedised, advanced, joystick control of networked CCTV - without the need to retrain. We see the NetVu Console as bridging the gap between the security and IT worlds, providing an opportunity for installers and end users, new to the IP environment to lever the benefits of networked CCTV without the associated learning curve."
Key features of the NetVu Console include:
- The ability for up to 256 cameras to be controlled and monitored from one remote point
- IP to analogue conversion so composite monitors can be used
- Simple network connection via Ethernet
- NetVu Connected technology supports integration with other NetVu connected products
- Transparent telemetry control through an associated DVR
- A 3-axis joystick for pan, tilt and zoom functionality
- An onboard LCD identifies the connected unit name and number, and
- Additional telemetry buttons ensure that 3rd Party PTZ or dome cameras can be accessed and controlled via the keyboard.
|Model code||NetVu Console|
|Series||WISENET X SERIES|
|Accessories||Remote viewing software|
|Additional info||The NetVu Console consists of a traditional telemetry KBS3A keyboard and a single channel decoder unit, which, when combined with a standard monitor provides a remote viewing point on the CCTV system such as a guard station in the outer reaches of a building complex. The solution is simply connected to any NetVu Connected DVR or Server via an IP connection.|
|Download PDF version|