|Dahua's DH-CA-F581E won the Camera Excellence award|
The Secutech 2012, held by Messe Frankfurt, is an annual security gala, held for the manufacturers and installers around the Asia-pacific region. During the 3-day expo, the host launched a world-class product contest, and visitors and top industrial experts were invited to jointly vote for the most thrilling products.
After the exciting competition, Dahua received two product excellence awards; namely, the Camera Excellence Award (DH-CA-F581E) and the DVR/NVR Excellence Award (DH-DVR0404HD-S).
Technical highlights of the DH-CA-F581E:
1. The combination of a high-performance optical system, solid hardware techniques and outstanding image processing capability ensures an excellent 700TVL high-resolution.
2. 960H CCD Super HADII and advanced Effio-P solution bring 75dB super wide dynamic range.
3. 3DNR technology: 3D wave filtering technology adopted to detect and analyze image data to effectively filter the noises in low-light and motion environments, thus to further enhance the image quality.
4. True colour reproduction: CCD Super HADII is coupled with other reliable technologies (ATB, AGC, Electronic shutter
|The DH-DVR0404HD-S received the DVR/NVR Excellence Award|
etc.) to present perfect colour reproduction, qualified IR cut filter and support technologies bring optimal day/night exchange effect.
5. Multiple functions such as motion detection, privacy masking etc. cater for almost all the needs in the market today.
6. Dual power supply: AC24V/DC12V
The R&D engineers took into the consideration of HD and intelligence in the process of design and manufacturing, and then produced a strong storage device that forms digital HD alliance with HD-SDI cameras that can be used in professional applications as finance, public security, electricity etc. where long time monitoring and high image quality is required.
An enhanced version is about to be released—DH-DVR0804HD-S. It is the world’s 1st 8-channel 1080p real-time live view and recording HD-SDI standalone DVR. The device also supports 4-channel simultaneous playback. To acquire this high performance and easily cope with the increasing HD application demands, a high-end chipset that integrates advanced processor and a powerful encoding engine is adopted.