The Philips VCM camera range is aimed at cost conscious applications including OEM, distribution and own-brand use where high quality and features are required at a low cost. The range includes both colour (available in 490 or 340 TVL resolution) and monochrome (available in 560 or 380 TVL resolution). Standard features include:Read more
- Backlight compensation - to ensure improved picture quality in poor lighting.
- Multiple outputs - composite or Y/C for high image quality on all high-resolution colour models.
- Built-in iris control - electronic, active iris or DC iris control with level adjustment.
- Power options - 12V DC or 24V AC, or 110/240V AC mains.
- Built in electronic shutter - for exceptionally clear, detailed pictures even in poor or covert lighting or outdoor applications.
- Warranty and support - 3 years on all cameras.
|Manufacturer||Bosch Security Systems|
|Chip Inch Size "||1/3|
|Electrical Specifications||Voltage: 12|
|Picture Elements HxV||752 x 582|
|Back Light Compensation||Yes|
|Auto Gain Control||Yes|
|S/ N (Signal/ Noise) Ratio dB||>50|
Dimension mm: 130 x 68 x 59
Weight g: 490
|Environmental Specifications||Operating Temperature oC: -20~+50|
|Additional info||High sensitivity. Electronic shutter (Automatic 1/60 to 1/100000 sec.). Video and DC Iris control. Line-Lock with external phase adjustment. Crystal-Lock (when powered by DC). 24 VAC,50 Hz 12 to 24 VAC, 12 VDC 10.8 to 33 VDC. Active Picture Elements: PAL B Models: 752Hx582V.|
|Download PDF version|