AXIS Q7406 Video Encoder Blade from Axis Communications
High-density video encoder rack solution
AXIS Q7406 Video Encoder Blade from Axis Communications is a six-channel blade for video encoder rack solutions, enabling large numbers of analogue cameras to be integrated into an IP-based, high-density video surveillance system. When AXIS Q7406 blades are used with AXIS Q7900 Rack, up to 84 analogue cameras can be supported in one 4U, 19-inch rack.
Reduced bandwidth and storage needs
AXIS Q7406 offers the highly efficient H.264 video compression, which drastically reduces bandwidth and storage requirements without compromising image quality. Motion JPEG is also supported for increased flexibility.
Multiple, individually configurable video streams
AXIS Q7406 can deliver multiple, individually configurable video streams from each channel at full frame rate in all resolutions up to D1 (720x480 in NTSC, 720x576 in PAL). This means that for each channel, several video streams can be configured with different compression formats, resolutions and frame rates for different needs.
Wide range of analogue PTZ cameras supported
All Axis video encoders connect to analog pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) cameras to allow for easy operation of these PTZ cameras across the IP network. Axis' open policy ensures simple and fast integration with most analogue PTZ cameras on the market by including software drivers for more than 25 different analogue cameras, including products from American Dynamics, Bosch, Canon, Panasonic, Pelco, Philips, Samsung, Sensormatic and Sony.
Other features include:
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection and active tampering alarm
- External inputs and outputs that can be connected to devices such as sensors and relays, enabling the system to react to alarms and activate lights or open/close doors
- Image setting adjustment to improve images before encoding takes place
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® from Axis Communications
|Model code||AXIS Q7406|
|Series||WISENET X SERIES|
|Network Protocols||IPv4.v6, HTTP, HTTPS, QoS layer 3 DiffServ, FTP, *|
|Resolution TVL||720 x 576|
|Image per second (IPS)||25/30|
|System Requirements||System Requirements: 6 X 128 MB RAM, 6 X 128 MB Flash|
|Physical Specifications||Weight g: 270|
Power Consumption: 15.4 W
Voltage: 12 V DC
Operating Temperature oC: 0 ~ 45
Operating Humidity %: 20 ~ 80
* SMTP, Bonjour, UPnP, SNMPv1/v2c/v3(MIB-II), DNS, DynDNS, NTP, RTSP, RTP, TCP, UDP, IGMP, RTCP, ICMP, DHCP, ARP, SOCKS. Comes with installation guide, CD with installation and management tools, software and user's manual and 6 Window decoder user licences.
|Download PDF version|
More Axis Communications Video servers (IP transmission)
Digifort integrates VMS and analytics software with leading camera manufacturers for optimised functionality
ASSA ABLOY Aperio wireless cylinders, escutcheons, locks and server solutions integration with AXIS A1001 network door controller