New American Dynamics™ VideoEdge™ IP Encoder combines best-in-class resolution with leading compression technology
American Dynamics VideoEdge IP Encoder
The 4-channel VideoEdge IP Encoder connects analogue cameras and IP video networks. The encoder converts analogue video from cameras and domes into native IP signals.
The VideoEdge IP Encoder offers best-in-class high frame rates, high resolution and can transmit IP video streams to multiple clients over a standard Ethernet network or display them as live video on a network-connected Web browser. The VideoEdge IP Encoder is compatible with Intellex IP and utilizes American Dynamics' Active Content Compression (ACC) technology, which compresses video up to nine times more efficiently than products using MPEG-4 and MJPEG compression.
The encoder is best for customers who require a highly reliable video management system with the flexibility, scalability, and improved performance of IP. The encoder is remotely accessible, network ready, and easy to integrate with other equipment.
- Architecture developed to leverage Active Content Compression (ACC) technology
- Power over Ethernet
- Manage network bandwidth through per camera user-defined data stream limit
- Compatible with Intellex® IP and the Intellex Management Suite (Network Client, Intellex Policy Manager, Intellex Archive Manager, Browser Client)
- 25ips PAL (30ips NTSC) @ 4CIF
- Access and control from web browser or Intellex IP interface
- Watchdog system monitoring with auto reset
- Video loss detection
- Camera PTZ, focus, aperture adjustment, preset and pattern controls for selected cameras
- Text stream input
- Multiple-level password protected user access
- 10Base-T/100Base-TX network support
- 1U form factor for shelf, wall or rack mounting
|Video Inputs||4 channels|
|Network Protocols||HTTP, TCP, DHCP|
|Interface||Ethernet 10/100 Base-T, RJ-45|
Hardware and System related properties: 64 MB SDRAM, 8 MB Flash
Web Browser: IE 6.0, IE 7.0, Java Script
Dimensions mm: 221 x 113 x 43
Weight g: 600
Power Consumption: <12 W, 1.0A
Voltage: 12 VDC
Operating Temperature oC: 0 ~ 50
Operating Humidity %: 95 at 50 °C
Video loss detection. Multiple-level password protected user access. Text stream input. Camera PTZ, focus, aperture adjustment, preset and pattern controls for selected cameras. Access and control from web browser or Intellex IP interface.
|Download PDF version|