<EM>Smart Control and Easy Living </EM>with the PowerMAX from Visonic
- No wiring, no mess, fast installations - appealing to both consumers and installers, the PowerMAX system is wireless, ensuring fast installation without the need for wiring, cabling and redecoration mess!
- The "electronic nanny" for kids - more than just intruder detection, the PowerMAX notifies parents when their children arrive home, and opens a 2 way audio communication, without picking up the phone
- Elderly / disabled monitoring - sensors respond to prolonged lack of movement, and a panic wristband button delivers a full monitoring package.
- ACPO alarm confirmation - the PowerMAX offers 4 levels of alarm verification - sequential alarm reporting, remote listen-in function, user verification to mobile phone and Neighbourhood watch, using the on-board speech dialler
- Voice prompting and remote usage - no need for operation menus, the PowerMax talks you through set-up, either at home or remotely via phone.
|Control Panels & Accessories||Yes|
|Max No of RKPs||8 keypads|
|No Event Logs||100 event logs|
|No of Zones||30 zones|
|No of User Codes||8 user codes|
|No of Outputs||3|
|Additional info||Up to 8 encrypted keyfobs, each with 4 pre programed buttons. 1 programmable output, eg garage. 2 siren outputs. Zone by zone chime. 2 way voice monitoring. Comes in Ivory or Charcoal Gray.|
|Download PDF version Download PDF version|
More Visonic Intruder alarm system control panels & accessories
You might be interested in these products
Security investments retailers should consider for their 2021 budget
Johnson Controls releases the newest version of the Tyco Kantech EntraPass security management software
Calipsa integrates their false alarm reduction platform with Milestone Systems' XProtect VMS for airports and train terminals