The DVR1/40 has been specifically developed for the security industry, with a particular focus on effective “entry level” replacement of existing analogue VCR recorders. Suitable for applications like petrol stations, schools, interview rooms and commercial premises where instant high definition playback is a requirement. Key features include:
- Programmable time and date enables quick search/playback at the touch of a button.
- Control is simplified by a wire free Infra-red hand held console.
- Set up for use with a multiplexer uses the same cable configuration as would a standard analogue VCR.
- Fast forward, reverse play, pause and slow play give the flexibility and functionality of a VCR with pin sharp images and completely still freeze frame.
- A single audio input/output allows recording/playback of real-time audio in stereo quality.