Powerful Digital Video Management from Vicon
The Graphical User Interface, one of ViconNet’s key strengths, is now ultra user friendly. The new Site Map GUI facility allows interlinking maps of buildings under surveillance to be imported into the control software and by using camera icons enables operators to directly select cameras for viewing or control.
Version 3.0 improvements:
- Geographic mapping with camera selection and control
- 16 x 4 analogue matrix output on DVRs allows control of camera viewing separate from VGA display
- Operator alert when remote DVR has failed or recording has stopped
- Multiple window display of video stream from a single camera. Replaying video at different speeds greatly assists analyse of an incident.
- Restart command facility eliminates need to visit to remote sites
- Low bandwidth control helps throttle bandwidth consumption
|Accessories||Video Management Software|
|Additional info||With ViconNet, each DVR, IP Camera and NVR can be used in the same system, proving ViconNet's potential as a platform capable of supporting future technology. The latest version 3.0 has transformed ViconNet into an open platform ready for the demands of interaction with other security systems. It can interface with other security systems in order to improve the interoperability between different security systems, including access control and video analysis.|
|Download PDF version|