VMC - the new Virtual Matrix Controller from Vicon
Vicon's Virtual Matrix Controller, VMC, allows you to enjoy the familiarity of an analogue matrix whilst exploiting the very latest digital technology. When used in combination with Vicon's KRX-3 Video Decoder and the powerful ViconNet® 4.0 software platform, the VMC simulates the functionality of a traditional video matrix system.
- Display live or recorded video on analogue monitors
- Simple and intuitive graphical user interface
- Each output can provide a quad display
- Transmission at up to 25 fps (real-time) per channel output
- Route any camera on the network to any monitor connected to a KRX-3
- Fully compatible with Vicon keypads for camera selection and control
- Camera selection may be controlled via a conventional keypad or using the intuitive VMC graphical user interface
- Alarm management and monitor titling functionality
- The VMC supports wall designs typical of large-scale security control rooms
If you would like to learn how your existing Vicon video management system can be enhanced to include VMC or would like to discuss a new project, please call Vicon Sales on 01489 566300 or email.
Yet another flexible, ultra user-friendly and highly effective CCTV solution from Vicon - the largest independent "one-stop solution" CCTV manufacturer.
|Accessories||Video Management Software|
|Additional info||Transmission up to 25 fps per channel output. Alarm management and monitor titling functionality. ViconNet Virtual Matrix Controller transforms a ViconNet system to simulate crosspoint matrix functionality via a GUI or keypad. Supports two keypads and 32 concurrent monitor outputs. Use with KRX-3 Video Decoder|
|Download PDF version|