Roughneck IP Impact Resistant Dome
- Transmits up to 30 frames per second of DVD quality video.
- Images can be displayed, recorded or archived via any Kollector Elite DVR or PC work station on the network.
- Supports museum search, motion detection, alarm reporting and configuration and macro operation through the ViconNet software interface
- Impact resistant and equipped with vandal resistant screws.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Available with the option of either a high resolution colour camera or a day/night camera.
|Chip Inch Size||1/4|
|Colour Type||Colour / Monochrome|
|Dome Type||Continuous Rotation|
|Mount Type||Ceiling, Wall|
|Focal length||2.6 ~ 6.0|
|Electrical Specifications||Power Consumption: 19.|
Dimensions mm: 130 x 155 x 119
Weight g: 1.8 kg
|Environmental Specifications||Protection: Impact Resistant|
|Additional info||The V910 series has an integral high-resolution colour camera with a varifocal auto-iris lens. The camera mount allows 3-axis adjustment to any view required. The mounting base screws directly to the walls and ceilings, reducing installation time and cost.|
|Download PDF version|
More Vicon Dome cameras
See comparison of Vicon V910AV-DN with similar Vicon Dome cameras
Compare Vicon V910AV-DN with Dome cameras from other manufacturers
You might be interested in these products
Vicon - The rise of the standards-based open platformDownload
Vicon - PoE Switch : Total power considerationDownload