Network video recording with Siemens SISTORE MX NVS - intuitive software, complete functionality
Siemens SISTORE MX NVS is a software package for network recording, allowing the operator to view live images, as well as to support recording, playback and remote access for up to 64 network cameras per installed server.
- Open IP Software for recording and visualization of up to 64 network cameras per server
- Scalable system architecture from small stand-alone systems to large systems
- Supports IP cameras from Siemens and leading manufacturers, including mega-pixel resolutions
- Integrated motion detection and sabotage alarm function
- Integration of new megapixel IP cameras
- Live audio and audio recording from Siemens and Axis network cameras
- Multi-monitor support for client and server
- Improved user management
- Multi-server search from RemoteView client, for applications in logistics for example
- Zoom functionality within live images
Support of megapixel recording
With the continued market growth in the use of IP cameras, SISTORE MX NVS allows integration of the new range of new Siemens network cameras. By supporting audio (both live and recording) from Siemens and Axis network cameras, additional, potentially very important information, can be supplied to resolve incidents.
Megapixel recordings contain more information, which can be particularly useful when using the integrated digital zoom feature.
Improved user management
SISTORE MX NVS works with a uniquely designed user administration system. By assigning different user rights to reflect specific duties and seniority, each operator can be given access to certain functions, and, importantly, declined access to others. When logging into the RemoteView client, no separate registration on the server is required.
To enable customers to best view their sites, support for up to four monitors, with flexible configuration, is now fully supported.
Approved for financial applications
SISTORE MX NVS is employed in a wide range of applications including retail, traffic, transportation and banking. For financial institutions, SISTORE MX NVS meets the exacting standards of the German Accident and Prevention Regulations for Banks (UVV-Kassen).
|Model code||SISTORE MX NVS Server|
|Series||SISTORE MX Series|
|Software Type||Recording Software|
|Additional info||Software package for network video recording. Up to 32 IP cameras per system. Operation system: Windows XP SP2. Languages: German or English. Display resolution: 1024 x 768 or 1280 x 1024 pixels. Colour depth: 16 bit. Processor: Intel Pentium 4. Speed: 2.6 GHz or higher. Random access memory: 1024 MB RAM or more. File system: NTFS. Free hard disk capacity:120 GB or more. System partition C:10 GB or more. Network archive: minimum one network archive.|
|Download PDF version|