Siemens at IFSEC 2005
Among the products on display, Siemens demonstrated the following access security solutions:
- Entro 5 – the next generation access control solution from Siemens; providing secure access control for single and multiple site applications, plus being extremely user and installer friendly. Entro 5 is based on the successful first generation of Entro systems launched in 1997.
- 2010 – a truly unique fully integrated security solution, which manages intruder alarm, access control, video management and fire warning systems from a single source.
- Eventys Lite – a new cost effective, simple to use, mid range, 16 channel digital video recorder (DVR) based on the company’s highly successful Eventys technology.
- Eventys Remote Monitoring Centre – the Eventys RMC is a solution for centralised monitoring and control of several surveillance sites.
- SOLARIS - the latest in dome camera technology, with a unique External Termination Unit concept, offering unparalleled levels of accuracy, speed and configurability.
- Granta - offers a wide range of access control solutions, comprising of a range of hands-free and proximity reading systems together with versatile and flexible new controlling software.
|Standalone/ Networked/ PC||PC-based|
|c/w Cards, Tags or Fobs||Cards|
|Proximity Reader Range mm||1 m|
|No of Cardholders||4,990|
|No/ Type of Inputs/ Outputs||8 alarm inputs/4 optional control outputs|
Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/NT4
Hardware and System related properties: Pentium with 128 MB RAM
|Accessories||Fully integrated security solution|
|Additional info||Siemens 2010 is a security system with unique features that integrate intruder alarm, access control, video management and fire ‘warning’. Siemens 2010 can be adapted to all types of installation, from a single door with an electric strike or motorised lock, to high-security facilities with thousands of doors and users. Siemens’ extensive range of readers offers a wide choice of options. You can choose to open doors and control alarms via a keypad, magnetic card, proximity reader (range 10 cm) or hands free reader (range 1 m). The system also offers a function for programming access cards, providing simple and economical card management.|
|Download PDF version|