DIGIgarde and PALMgarde - Biometric options from TDSi
TDSi's extensive biometric product range includes both fingerprint and palm vein reading technology. DIGIgarde and PALMgarde provide security professionals with systems to suit a range of requirements and applications.
A compact and versatile optical fingerprint reader, DIGIgarde offers:
- Fast and accurate enrolment - either through the reader itself or via a separate USB scanner (negating the need to buy a separate reader purely for enrolment).
- High-performance - the high-resolution (500dpi) optical sensor gives fast and accurate scanning, capable of reading fingers at angles up to 90°
- High capacity - capable of storing up to 9,000 user templates
- Ergonomically designed - housed in a compact, elegant casing, incorporating a location guide for comfort and ease of use
Incorporating Fujitsu's PalmSecure sensor, PALMgarde:
- Reads and processes the palm vein pattern - as this lies beneath the epidermis, it can't be distorted by skin damage
- Delivers high standards of accuracy - with a false rejection rate of 0.01% and a false acceptance rate less than 0.00008%
- Delivers true contact-free biometric technology - offering a hygienic, user-friendly solution for any public area
- May be used in a single door application - operating as a fully independent, stand-alone unit
- May be connected to the majority of access control units
Both DIGIgarde and PALMgarde are fully integrated with TDSi's advanced access management software, EXgarde PRO which also can be used to integrate Panasonic BM ET Iris readers and the range of V-series fingerprint readers from Bioscrypt.
|Series||WISENET X SERIES|
|LED / Beep||LED|
|Electrical Specifications||Voltage: 9 ~ 14 VDC|
|Physical Specifications||Dimensions mm: 53 x 140 x 50|
Operating Temp oC: 5 ~ 40
Operating Humidity %: 5 ~ 95
|Additional info||500dpi optical fingerprint sensor. Equal error rate <0.1%. Identification time <1 second. Enrolment time: 1 second. Template capacity 9000. RS-232, half or full duplex RS-485 connection between readers and host PC. Memory stores up to 9,000 user templates.|
|Download PDF version|